PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So like its gone now... =(

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 06:12 AM
Default So like its gone now... =(

So ive been disactive from here for a while. thats becuase i did something i aint proud of.

yep my lil H3 is now sitting at the Hummer dealer waiting to be sold....because i sold it to the dealer. Poor thing was just sitting in the garage and not getting used. so i thought hmm there's like 70 (NZ money) grand sitting in my garage im not using.

so now im officialy a jackass who drives a beamer, got a 730 instead. and its offroad capabilities are .....well dont exist lol. dont need to be a genius to figure that out.

and now thats its happened. i do regret it. but the dealer would want **** loads more on top of what he paid me so im not gettnig the H3 back.

and to anyone who is thinking of selling theirs. DONT! you will regret it.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:22 AM

Sorry to hear that man, I hope at some point you get another one.Maybe a used one will pop up at some point for the right price. I used to have a nissan pathfinder and when it came off lease I made a similar mistake I leased a volvo xc90 because I wanted all the "luxuries". After having it a few months I realized I needed a real truck again so I took a few thousand dollar loss and sold my lease to someone so I could buy the h3. Best of luck though in your situation.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:52 AM

You'll recover! Everybody has done it. I bought a brand new CJ7 back in 82 and put 33's and a 8000lb winch on it. Drove it about a year and loved it. One day a guy showed up at the shop and offered me 11k for it. I only had about 10k in it and had driven it for a year. I said Hellya! Regretted it ever since. Did it again in 89 with another another CJ7, only kept it 3 yrs. Found a deal on a toyota 4wd SR5 in 92 and thought this wuz the bomb and sold it 3 yrs later. This 06 H3 I have right now, I'm swearing on a stack of little debbies i'm hanging onto till the wheels fall off.....Finally wore the fac tires off it and put 35's on it. Things to do list, Frt brush gaurd and winch, roof rack, PCM tune, Breather system and cat back exhaust. This should keep me busy for a while on it so I don't get bored with er.. Only got 40k on it so far...

Old 05-24-2010, 09:31 PM

Yeah it was a brilliant brilliant car. definitely keeping up with cars $200k more expensive.

everything about it was like nothing else and superbly performing. the only thing which was a let down to me, and was a HUGE let down was the crappy crappy paint job on it.

from the first day i got it it had random marks and **** all over it when you took a close look.

and i paid $500 for a paint protection, which they did a **** job of. cleaned the car and didnt dry it off before applying the stuff. so it had permanent water drop marks on it too.

then someone went and keyed it. so that was kinda the reason i wasnt hesitant to selling it.

Key point to someone buying one brand new. check the farking paint before you drive it outa the showroom.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:06 PM

Old 07-19-2010, 08:32 PM

Dont beat yourself up about it. Like Slumlord said, everyone has done it at some point. I did it in 09. i traded in my 2005 Ford Excursion XLT with the 6.0 Powerstroke diesel for my 09 H3. dont get me wrong, the H3 has done me right however now i need the large size and towing capacity of the ford excursion. If i trade the H3 i would get seriously beaten up by the bank.