Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Roof rack key

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by hum4me
While your there see if they have any creamer half/half so you can stop teething about somebody wanting to save a buck
Come on, you really want to go that far with a forum moderator? There are only a few HUMMER forums left. You may not want to alienate yourself on them.

Old 01-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Smile Happy New Year

Good Morning Tainter
If Doc willing to dish it out he's gotta be willing to get some back. personally I bet he's a hell of a nice guy im sure he is... helping people out on this forum.
It was my bad for posting in an old thread being that I never belonged to any forums,facebook ,or twitter accounts (2 busy enjoying the outdoors.) quite frankly didn't know what I was doing this was my first post ever in 51 years of life. so if someone looking for an apology their not gonna get one from me.
if it means im booted so be it I accept responsibility for what I do and say.Other people should do the same. if this caused to much trouble in a forum ( trying to save a $$.)ill be sure to go the next 51 years without forums, facebook, & twitter accounts.
Just be sure though if your gonna talk smack to me be ready to get it back at ya. New Year resolution don't let people talk down too you.

Old 01-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by enstds
Moderators should ban this DICK Doc as he is puss as far as why we are involved in this forum. We are all good folks looking for information. Earlier in this post he did the same thing.

Doc again fill in the blanks;
G_ F_ _ _ _ Y_ _ _ _ S _ _ _!
Don't get it do you Biff? Vacation time.

Old 01-02-2015, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by hum4me
Good Morning Tainter
If Doc willing to dish it out he's gotta be willing to get some back. personally I bet he's a hell of a nice guy im sure he is... helping people out on this forum.
It was my bad for posting in an old thread being that I never belonged to any forums,facebook ,or twitter accounts (2 busy enjoying the outdoors.) quite frankly didn't know what I was doing this was my first post ever in 51 years of life. so if someone looking for an apology their not gonna get one from me.
if it means im booted so be it I accept responsibility for what I do and say.Other people should do the same. if this caused to much trouble in a forum ( trying to save a $$.)ill be sure to go the next 51 years without forums, facebook, & twitter accounts.
Just be sure though if your gonna talk smack to me be ready to get it back at ya. New Year resolution don't let people talk down too you.
It's all good. Nothing wrong with some good-natured harassment.

Whiners on the other hand, get to take a break to think about how to read what is actually going on and not over react to chit that: 1) does not involve them; and, 2) is none their business. A 7 day all expense paid vacation (ban) ought to help.

Old 03-29-2018, 05:07 PM
Default Roof rack key help needed

NEW Hummer owner and member. Hoping somebody in Canada or in US can provide me a copy of SP5 roof rack key. Called two local dealaership and both says they no longer sell the keys (obsolete). Can somebody help? I can pay the cost of duplicate and shipping. Thank you

Old 03-29-2018, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Izanchor
NEW Hummer owner and member. Hoping somebody in Canada or in US can provide me a copy of SP5 roof rack key. Called two local dealaership and both says they no longer sell the keys (obsolete). Can somebody help? I can pay the cost of duplicate and shipping. Thank you
Hello and welcome. They are $6.95 on eBay:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F29 2456870465

Hope that helps you.

Old 03-29-2018, 08:14 PM

Thanks but they don’t ship to Canada

Old 03-30-2018, 07:36 AM
Default Welcome, and I can hook you up.

Hey Izanchor...
Welcome to the 'Club'! I can hook you up with a key... you probably can't PM me your info if you're new...if you can't, email it to me and I will send one out to you.
​​​​Only thing I ask is to PIF at some point... do a solid for another member/Hummer owner.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:44 PM
Default Sp5 key

Thanks TR1-H3x for your generous offer.
ill diffenetly going to pass it forward who ever need sp5 keys to Hummerforum members. Can you message me on how to contact you? Message me to papahipon at gmail dot com

thank you
Izanchor
Thanks but they don’t ship to Canada

Old 03-31-2018, 09:57 AM

Thanks TR1-H3x for your generous offer.
ill diffenetly going to pass it forward who ever need sp5 keys to Hummerforum members. Can you message me on how to contact you? Message me to papahipon at gmail dot com

thank you
Izanchor

Izanchor...
My email should be available to you via my profile even if you can't send PMs yet... but no worries, I will email you.
TR1
​​​​​​

Quick Reply: Roof rack key