Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

pics of led front corner lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 10:43 PM

thanks timpossible, but with the boulder accessories winch bumper it looks like LED markers are along ways away, taking the setup off just for those doesn't seem justified, oh well... enjoy yours for the both of us.
-Dan

Old 04-25-2009, 10:00 AM

yours flash different then mine, mine don't go off completely. they flash bright and then get instant dim then bright and so on. mine never go off. i like it a-lot like that and yes my=ine are amber eagle eyes,since u bought off ebay did u get a fake being yours flashes on and off like that

Old 04-25-2009, 10:39 AM

Hey lucky, mine are for sure made by Eagle Eyes. They went completely off in the video because I didn't have a key in the ignition and was just using the Hazards, not turn signal.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:08 AM

ok,thats why makes sense now

Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 PM

I realize this is an old post but I dont want to start a new one just to show my LED corners. I noticed the first set were orange lenses, the second were crystal clear, and mine are smoked so I sort of complete the 3 led options available.

Mine are made by IPCW and I too got them on EBAY from stylintrucks for $132 to the front door ($20 shipping).

They dont look it in the pics but they are very brite if you get level with them. all that is left is to tint the side markers since the only option for those is clear and that wouldnt match too well.

OFF:
Name:  IMG_6163.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  100.9 KB
ON:
Name:  IMG_6164.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  88.5 KB

Old 01-14-2010, 05:34 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lucky19942001
so like i promised i would post pics of the new amber front corner lights that are led and are by eagle eye, here are a couple of pics. 2 before i put my brush guard back on and then with my brush guard and then while they are on but being its lights out still u cant really see how bright they are. there are 20 led in each one and will try to get a pic when it gets dark out. these are so much nicer then oem and the install was easy there was around
10-15 bolts or screws that needed to come out. so enjoy the pics and like i always say peace out and HUMMER ON
Looks great! Who makes your roof mounted, off-road light bar?

'08 Birch White Alpha

Old 01-14-2010, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by JDTDBD
all that is left is to tint the side markers since the only option for those is clear and that wouldnt match too well.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_995wt_1046

i bought these side markers but i haven't put them on yet so i can't say how hard it is. i also bought those same turn signal lights and i plan on putting on all of it this weekend. i actually wanted the smoked turn signals but i think it goes with the headlights and fog lamps better when they're clear. i think i will do that circle thing to make it match even more

Old 01-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Old 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by ByronSA
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_995wt_1046

i bought these side markers but i haven't put them on yet so i can't say how hard it is.
Let me know how you do it, I dont want to take the grille and lights back out to get to them and I tried removing all the clips for the wheel wells but it still wont come loose. I did the front ones and bought a can of lens tint for $12 at autozone and will probably see how they turn out, worse case I can always purchase the ones u showed me above. Also it is going to be my test subject before I tackle the tail lights. I am going to try and spray them leaving the reverse section clear/unsprayed.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by JDTDBD
Let me know how you do it, I dont want to take the grille and lights back out to get to them and I tried removing all the clips for the wheel wells but it still wont come loose. I did the front ones and bought a can of lens tint for $12 at autozone and will probably see how they turn out, worse case I can always purchase the ones u showed me above. Also it is going to be my test subject before I tackle the tail lights. I am going to try and spray them leaving the reverse section clear/unsprayed.
there's two clips in the back of the side marker that you have to squeeze with pliers and push out at the same time according to the guy i bought it from. i haven't tried it yet though so hopefully i can get to it

and i thought about doing that to the tail lights but i went with these instead and they look very slick. i just hope that an led doesn't die out lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Humme...ht_3335wt_1046

Last edited by ByronSA; 01-15-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Quick Reply: pics of led front corner lights