Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Official GM parts list

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Premium Sponsor

The part # 19166038 is the entire lamp kit. It does include the updated wind noise fix. Sometime during 07 these light packages went on back order for 6 months because they had to get this update into all of marker light kits.

Let me know if you are having wind noise issues, I can give you some ideas where to start looking.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Premium Sponsor
Default HUMMER Parts

Originally Posted by rob85635
I am now running out of resources for H3 parts. I would really be interested in a website or way I can start finding more common parts that may fit H3s and other GM vehicle parts that fit the H3. Say for instance I want to order a new set of GM H3spark plug wires, a new seatbelt strap, gear shifter ****, a replacement lamp for the map light, etc, etc, etc. Where can I begin to look for those type of parts?

I find it hard to believe the dealer cant get replacement dash parts, seat parts, or whatever parts so there must be part numbers somewhere. Is this something I will not be able to look up online?

Thanks for any advice.

Rob

Let me know if I can help. I can get you any part number you want. I can still get all mechanical GM| HUMMER parts. Ive worked with HUMMER since 1998 and just dont want to stop. I am working on away to add a parts catalog system into our web site so people can look up any part and see the part number they need for their HUMMER and order it.
Kevin Mayhew...

kmayhew@ramparthummer.com

Old 05-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Premium Sponsor
Default marker lights

Originally Posted by Cruizer
Can you verify that " Hummer H3 Roof Marker Lamp Package - Includes Hardware Kit 19166038 " refers to the new replacements (no wind noise)?

The part # 19166038 is the entire lamp kit. It does include the updated wind noise fix. Sometime during 07 these light packages went on back order for 6 months because they had to get this update into all of marker light kits.

Let me know if you are having wind noise issues, I can give you some ideas where to start looking.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:36 PM

That link is now dead. Please update with new information.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Voaraghamanthar
That link is now dead. Please update with new information.
This is a 6+ year old thread.
The lights are no longer produced by anyone. No longer available from any GM part source etc. junkyard or eBay are your only choices. Sorry.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:19 AM

Thanks for updating the information.

Old 07-28-2020, 09:16 PM
Default Under carriage protection

Originally Posted by HARv
I am a GM parts salesman if anyone needs help on a part feel free to ask.
looking for undercarriage protection parts it comes in two pieces that’s look kind of like lattice square bars welded together that bolt under carriage to prevent damage off road not surevwhat part number us please help

Old 07-29-2020, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Scott Promen
looking for undercarriage protection parts it comes in two pieces that’s look kind of like lattice square bars welded together that bolt under carriage to prevent damage off road not surevwhat part number us please help
Scott, PLEASE don't post in 9 year old **** threads. It is highly frowned upon on this forum.
The UCP you are referring to is no longer available from GM.

PM me, I can give you contact info for a guy who builds them better than the OEM.

Old 08-15-2020, 08:09 AM
Default Name the part contest

Aloha everybody. Im trying to find a replacement part for the anchors that are on each of the corners on the trunk mat but so far I havent found it. Do anyone knows the part number or part name?. Mine are rusty and stuck, Im trying with CLR but just in case...

Thank you!