PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not a virgin anymore! (off road)

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 02:57 AM
Default RE: Not a virgin anymore! (off road)

Looks like you had a BLAST!!!!

I'll stick to the malls though!!

Old 12-09-2007, 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: dmb7280

sweet pics! awesome ride! USE YOUR LOCKER (its insane good). the dirt is your new crack...enjoy...
I don't think he has the Adventure package's rear locker since those look like the Goodyear Wrangler tires that come with the non-Adventure models.

Josh - I'm with you. I got the non-adventure and I can't wait to replace the tires with something else. I don't see much mud so I think I'm going BFG All Terrains.

[/align]

Old 12-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Nice pics....

Old 12-09-2007, 03:20 PM

Looks like fun, I still haven't popped my H3's mud cherry yet. I've been looking at the Nitto Terra Grapplers, look like a good alternative to the BFG's. Better reviews anyway, from what I read. Can't wait to join the "mud club" (even though I secretly worry about scratching himup). Oh well, it IS a Hummer!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:45 PM

Yup.....non-adventure package. Didn't really need the locker though. Traction works great esp. with a little left foot braking. I know, i know, I'm hurting for tires! These did alright I guess for what they are. I was looking at the Firestone Destination MT's or Mickey Thompson MTZ's. I also like the BFG mud terrains.

Im over here on the louisiana texas boarder, where you at? how far is this place from houston?
I'm in Spring, just north of Houston straight up 45. Spring Creek Off Road is in Spring on E. Hardy. Place is like 5 miles from my house and I just found out about it and went and checked it out. Lots of areas to go play! $10 for an all day pass. Worth every penny!

Old 12-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

Haven't used my e-locker on the H3 yet but I have on the H1. When you need them you need them. Keep us posted. Thanks for the tip on the place also.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:42 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: alrock

ORIGINAL: dmb7280

Josh - I'm with you. I got the non-adventure and I can't wait to replace the tires with something else. I don't see much mud so I think I'm going BFG All Terrains.

[/align]
alrock,
I also have the 285/75/16 33"BFGT/A K/O,s...great tire and still rides smooth on highway driving. Oh Yeah....... and they also look good, can't go wrong.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:26 PM

oops! my bad about the locking dif. i read the post fast andmisunderstood "I didn't really need a locking diff at all." i thought you meant you had it, but didnt use it. ha!

regardless, its still an awesome ride

Old 12-10-2007, 08:40 PM

That does look like fun. And agreed, BFG K/O's a great tires, i wish i had gone maybe w/ K/M/s, but the mud in SC is the most super unforgiving, gooey, pack in every spot, stain your plastic and paint, super red bastard mud available. Everyone knows it here, once in the mud it's never the same.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:59 PM

Post Deleted[/align]

Quick Reply: Not a virgin anymore! (off road)