PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Default RE: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!

I've been wanting a set of these as well!

Old 02-12-2007, 01:43 PM

ORIGINAL: DrCarver

I've been wanting a set of these as well!
Maybe if we get a gm part #, we could find the price on gmpartsdirect. If reasonable, all who want could send money to one buyer, who could order and get them all with cheaper shipping, then send out the individual ones for a mall handling fee. Might save some money!?

Old 02-12-2007, 01:45 PM

I ended up paying $113 + shipping for the black ones on Ebay last week. I see the plain ones going for $20, but I still think the $113 was cheaper than getting from the dealer, if they even had a part number for them.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:46 PM

ORIGINAL: IgottaH3

I ended up paying $113 + shipping for the black ones on Ebay last week. I see the plain ones going for $20, but I still think the $113 was cheaper than getting from the dealer, if they even had a part number for them.
So spill the part # please and thank you lucky dog.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:48 PM

Is the part number on the headrests? If it is I would be happy to let everyone know when they get here.

Old 02-12-2007, 02:01 PM

Actully, lil Hummerboy, you can have them...I have decided to be different than everyone else and I am going to purchase a set of the cheap plain ones (so that I maintain the integrity of the original ones for resale or when I just plain decide I don't like them anymore) and have them reupholstered in either black LV or Coach material

Old 02-12-2007, 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Let the games begin! [sm=lol.gif]
Really[:@]. I was sitting happy ready tosnag the black ones that were on a few days ago that were getting no attention, then Hummbob posts his "helpful" reminder, and "boom" suddenly their hit counter starts jumpin' and sure enough, bidding war![]. I think Hummbob gets commisions from ebay. No H3X headrests for me[&o] Maybe rutdogg and trey124 can come to an understanding before bidding against each other(although they'll still need to watch out for snipers)!!!
Sorry Karl[:@]Just trying to HELP my H3 bretern!! I'll PM ya if I see any Black ones!!!

Old 02-12-2007, 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Let the games begin! [sm=lol.gif]
Really[:@]. I was sitting happy ready tosnag the black ones that were on a few days ago that were getting no attention, then Hummbob posts his "helpful" reminder, and "boom" suddenly their hit counter starts jumpin' and sure enough, bidding war![]. I think Hummbob gets commisions from ebay. No H3X headrests for me[&o] Maybe rutdogg and trey124 can come to an understanding before bidding against each other(although they'll still need to watch out for snipers)!!!
Sorry Karl[:@]Just trying to HELP my H3 bretern!! I'll PM ya if I see any Black ones!!!
I know you were just being a good guy Hummbob. At the time, I was debating on a road trip east to punch you in the snout. But hey, it's no biggie, I kinda fell asleep at the wheel myself and came back to the auction 10 minutes after it had ended. Had I been earlier I'd have the smileand IgottaH3 would be singing the blues[sm=smiley6.gif]. It's not like ebay is my exclusive store, apparently a few other people use it too

Lawwyfes idea of buying cheaper stock ones and getting them recovered is pretty primo, and will really be unique, and I'm sure I'll find some stock embroidered ones somewhere, hopefully I'll snag a part # and see what they're worth. Just keep being the good guy we all care about!!!

Old 02-12-2007, 04:46 PM

YANNO, for you blingmeisters out there who are wayyyy into the chrome...on Ebay, they have the H3 emblem stickons for the headrest in a silver "chrome look."Of course this may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm sure they might grab someone's fancy here. Especially those of you who are chroming the inside as well with gauge covers and side seat controls, etc. etc..

And thank you Lil HB..I thought it was a sterling idea myself to really customize the ride to MY personal tastes yet not totally ruin the original ones...other thoughts are still floating around in my head as to how to do this [sm=outcold.gif]

Old 02-12-2007, 09:02 PM

This should get quite interesting

Quick Reply: H3X Cashmere Headrests on eBay!!