PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 Disaster

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Default RE: H3 Disaster

Thanks again Dennis! Like I said, I'm new to this so I'll work on getting my quotes right!

Old 02-16-2006, 08:27 PM

ORIGINAL: dittyc

Thanks again Dennis! Like I said, I'm new to this so I'll work on getting my quotes right!

you better, nobody wants to be confused with me . . . .[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 02-16-2006, 10:18 PM

Ha ha ha! I'll work on trying to figure everyone out and who the trouble makers are!

I'm in California, where are all you boys from? Hoping to get an H3 or H3x October/November this year. Have a lease I need to finish up. I can't wait to buy a Hummer. Dennis, thanks for the info, it's helpful. I'll keep checking the site for updates.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:30 PM

i'm in killeefornya too, near sac. arnie and i go wheelin' all the time. especially now that he's afraid to get on his harley . . . .[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 02-17-2006, 03:13 AM

Harley? Did someone say harley? Who wants to go riding?! I've got a 97 Fatboy and several friends that are willing to ride anytime. Where at in Sac? I'm in Hell, I mean the Bay Area. Which dealer in Sac did you buy your Hummer from?

Old 02-17-2006, 10:44 AM

Honestly speaking I am happy with the car, just unhappy with all the problems, less all these problems I would be loving my H3...... Having said that with all the issues I had with the car, not just problems cause by the dealer and their inability to fix...... I do not think I would buy an H3 over again.... maybe in a couple years when they get their act together, seems like there is a lot of problems occuring with them...... I am actually wondering on getting my money back on this one and buying somewhere else as opposed to replacement, altough they will probably try everything not do replace or buy back at all..... if I dont get it from GM and I am going to contact BBB...... it already qualified for a lemon the 3rd time they tried to fix the wipers.... that plus the car is getting painted for the 3rd time, hence lose of resale value..... I am going to have a bowl with this as I am way over happy or satisfied with my H3

Old 02-17-2006, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: dittyc

Harley? Did someone say harley? Who wants to go riding?! I've got a 97 Fatboy and several friends that are willing to ride anytime. Where at in Sac? I'm in Hell, I mean the Bay Area. Which dealer in Sac did you buy your Hummer from?
I've got a 2000 XLC with beull heads, and the wife has an '04 XL. haven't been out in quite a while, she was pregnant last year so i didn't have a riding buddy. last time i took mine out i hit a patch of something slick right in front of the house. bike did a 180 on it's side while i was sittin' on my *** in the street. wrecked my knee a bit, but what really ticked me off was ruining a good pair of jeans.

there's only one hummer dealer in Sac (Daugherty), but i bought mine used from a GMC dealer in Auburn. Sac Hummer does all my wrenching though, pretty good service, but nothing to write home about.

Raffi, having a bowl will make you happy, that's for sure. don't drink the bong water though . .[sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 02-17-2006, 12:22 PM

Bong?..Did somene say Bong?...Meet you a HAIGHT-ASHBURY...Twist em if you got em[sm=nxsmile.gif]

Old 02-17-2006, 12:23 PM

hehe wrong choice of words????? i am not sure myself if I mean bowl or ball :P

Old 02-17-2006, 12:24 PM

oh but now we have to worry wheather its a soccer ball or football ball, or dancing ball :S