Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

H3 Cabin Air Filter

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 04:32 AM
Default RE: H3 Cabin Air Filter

My Subaru has a cabin filter and the my Z06 out runs dust. Seems like an off road vehicle would need a cabin filter more than an on road vehicle.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Default RE: H3 Cabin Air Filter

I can tell a difference with the dust accumulation on the dash and stuff in the H3, compared to the JAG and Land Rover which have/had the Pollen filter..I just keep a painter's tack cloth in the cubby for the little touch ups.

Old 01-07-2020, 03:53 AM
Default I need a Cabin Air Filter compartment installed is it possible?

Originally Posted by HummerGuy
Ha yeah sure, driving around with a Teddy Bear in my windshield. It would block my LAPTOP ;-)

I'm talkin about a air filter that is integrated into the blower for the heat and AC. Alot of cars have them. I really wish the H3 had it, but I guess it doesn't. Oh well.
I need a Cabin Air Filter installed in my H3. Is it possible?I am having breathing problems because I don't have a cabin Air Filter compartment.

Old 01-07-2020, 08:22 AM

HOLY COW, BATMAN. 13.25 year old thread.
WE HAVE A WINNER!

I'm sure it's possible, but I haven't ever heard of anyone doing it to an H3. H2, yes, not the H3/H3T.

Old 01-07-2020, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Charlotte R. Barnes Payne
I need a Cabin Air Filter installed in my H3. Is it possible?I am having breathing problems because I don't have a cabin Air Filter compartment.
Found us on Google and just had to dig up this OLD thread?????? Please READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

Short of wrapping the entire H3 in foam/cloth filter element...... no. Stick a Swiffer in the vents.

Old 01-07-2020, 09:37 AM

Old 01-07-2020, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
HOLY COW, BATMAN. 13.25 year old thread.
WE HAVE A WINNER!

I'm sure it's possible, but I haven't ever heard of anyone doing it to an H3. H2, yes, not the H3/H3T.
Thanks, the reason I need it is because I spend hours in my truck now.

Old 01-07-2020, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by HumbleAg
Ha, ha, ha, ha, well I can't put a covering over my face, I may scare the heck out of my customers, when they get in the vehicle they may say, "what in the world do she have?!" I use my truck to drive for Uber now...

Old 01-07-2020, 10:38 AM

Ha, ha, ha, ha, well I can't put a covering over my face, I may scare the heck out of my customers, when they get in the vehicle they may say, "what in the world do she have?!" I use my truck to drive for Uber now...
HUH? You have "breathing problems", yet you drive for Uber?
So people unknown to you get into your vehicle with god knows what they are emitting from their clothes, hair, bags, breath, etc into your vehicle.
Might I suggest finding a different line of work if you have "breathing problems".

Old 01-07-2020, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
HUH? You have "breathing problems", yet you drive for Uber?
So people unknown to you get into your vehicle with god knows what they are emitting from their clothes, hair, bags, breath, etc into your vehicle.
Might I suggest finding a different line of work if you have "breathing problems".
I didn't have a problem with my breathing "before" I started driving for Uber in my truck, but you have a point. I am open to several smells etc. I just don't know anyone else who is driving with their "different" vehicle who is having a problem with the air. I even used a rental from Lyft for a whole month and didn't have a problem with my breathing or the air.

Thanks for your suggestion because I was actually thinking I may not be able to drive for Uber in my truck anymore.

Quick Reply: H3 Cabin Air Filter