Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Custom Jerry Carrier Rack

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Lightbulb Custom Jerry Carrier Rack

Hey folks, I was trying to find a holder for 2 Jerry cans and possibly a storage rack too. I wanted it to mount around the spare tire. Only thing I found was for a couple other off road vehicles. Not really anything for the H3. So I got to thinking am I the only one looking for this feature? I'm working on a design right now. I seen one that is exactly what I am looking for that I want to model mine off of. I am going to have a can on both sides of the spare tire and a luggage rack on top of the tire. I also want a mount for my cb antenna and a high lift jack. After I build mine I think I will market it through my business. I attached a picture of what I'm thinking about.

Would anyone else be interested in a custom made mount?

Attached Thumbnails Custom Jerry Carrier Rack-16164-lod-fj-cruiser-rear-bumper-1.jpg  
Old 07-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Smile count me in

After you build it please send me a pictures, I would be interested. The only think I have a Gobi roof rack with a ladder. So I would need one with one jerry only.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by mvrocky
After you build it please send me a pictures, I would be interested. The only think I have a Gobi roof rack with a ladder. So I would need one with one jerry only.
Ok sounds good. I'll prob post pics of the build as it progresses

Old 12-27-2017, 07:17 PM
Default Jerry can mounts for Hummer H2 rear bumper.

Can you help me out with this issue and not have to spend a fortune .
Thank you very much for your help.
😎kingster just saying....

Old 12-28-2017, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kingster
Can you help me out with this issue and not have to spend a fortune .
Thank you very much for your help.
😎kingster just saying....
LOOK before you post. This thread is 4.5 YEARS OLD and dead as a door ****!
Avoid digging up old as dirt threads, not needed, and not appreciated.

See: https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/n...bumping-23220/

Old 08-24-2021, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by BigHoss
Hey folks, I was trying to find a holder for 2 Jerry cans and possibly a storage rack too. I wanted it to mount around the spare tire. Only thing I found was for a couple other off road vehicles. Not really anything for the H3. So I got to thinking am I the only one looking for this feature? I'm working on a design right now. I seen one that is exactly what I am looking for that I want to model mine off of. I am going to have a can on both sides of the spare tire and a luggage rack on top of the tire. I also want a mount for my cb antenna and a high lift jack. After I build mine I think I will market it through my business. I attached a picture of what I'm thinking about.

Would anyone else be interested in a custom made mount?

Did you guys ever make a Jerry can mount for the H3? What ever happened to this project?

Old 08-24-2021, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Very old post. I have one in my shop. Bought it from another H3 guy. Never mounted it.

Old 08-24-2021, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mikesbaron
Did you guys ever make a Jerry can mount for the H3? What ever happened to this project?
It DIED like this thread should have, but for the dig up the OLD as Dirt Dinosaur mining................

READ: Old Threads/'Necro-Bumping'

Old 08-24-2021, 01:59 PM

Yeah you're correct again. Maybe we should let all knowledge and discussion die, never to be built upon or gained from ever again....kinda like the Dark Ages. You can be the King of killing and controlling it since you enjoy the power so much.

Old 08-24-2021, 02:18 PM

T
top one on the right looks interesting

Quick Reply: Custom Jerry Carrier Rack