Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Default bumpers

Wow, guys. Thanks for the beat down on my first post. I really did want to find out what everyone thought of the bumper before I buy one. You can't find these just anywhere. Thanks for the straight advice - from some.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:44 AM

Look, your profile says you're from: Louin, MS

The company making that rediculous excuse for a winch bumper has: Bay Springs, MS

on their contact info page.

If you want to hawk your wares buy advertisement or be up front about it.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Default bumpers

Yes, I am from Louin which is about 15 miles from Bay Springs. I have seen a couple of their bumpers but I have never seen a hummer. Thought maybe someone here had. I was looking at the only other one I knew which was one from tough country but it does not have the styling I am looking for. ARB is okay but a little bulky. Thanks for being a $#@%$^.

Old 06-30-2011, 11:09 AM

Hey no problem enjoy your overpriced pontoon boat.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Default Bumper

Hey, I didn't say I was buying one. Enjoy being a Jackass!!!!!!

Old 07-01-2011, 12:12 AM

The Arb is bulky? Compared to what, something that looks like it belongs on a dump truck? There's probably a reason 'you cant find them just anywhere', I mean besides being fugly and ridiculous looking that is.

I always like when people get caught doing something and don't have any ballz to man up about it and act like its your fault that they are retarded in the first place.

Old 07-01-2011, 12:46 AM

WOW, I am going to be the voice of reason on a forum???? Espically, this forum! A first time for everything I guess!

Let's try to take Papacricket at his word on the fact that he is in no way affiliated with the ugly bumper guys. Since on a foum the only thing you have is your word.

Papacricket, there are a few other bumpers out there besides the ugly bumper guys and ARB for the H3. For instance the Boulder Accessories bumper (very hard to come by now, I luckly have 2), Iron Bull, tough country (which you mentioned), DOI and THORparts (heck if you want a super "less bulky" winch bumper check out the THORparts). there are a few others I can't think of right now.

Anyway, back to the name calling and stuff.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:38 AM

Wow tainter, that was uncalled for. There is no need for slinging all of those names around like that...

Old 07-01-2011, 07:21 AM

papacricket, I would love to see some more pics, if your that close to them maybe some better detailed and up close pics would do it some justice. Thanks for posting it up, anything is better than the stock plastic bumper and it kinda looks like it lines up nicely in my opinion!

Old 07-01-2011, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Papacricket
Has anyone heard of Hammerhead bumpers? They are on facebook and their website is www.hammerheadarmor.com. The bumpers look good to me but I am looking for a second opinion.
If you are looking for a second opinion: Have you checked out the THORparts front bumper?

It is more low-profile than most, modular, and quite affordable. (And, no, I don't work for THORparts. )

Quick Reply: Bumpers