Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Body parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Default Body parts

I'm looking for a roof for my 07 H3 it was rolled over. Also fenders trying to put baby back together. Help.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:43 AM

Many H3s being parted out by junk yards and parts being sold on Ebay.

Old 03-08-2016, 09:36 AM

car-part, lists all junkyards. buy direct,save bucks!

Old 03-09-2016, 05:50 PM

If you know anyone who has a co-part account, they have lots of H3s on there going cheap right now. I was just looking this morning.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:23 PM

I have a 2006 H3. Anyone know where I can find one of those plastic discs that go across the roof above the windshield?

Old 09-07-2016, 02:32 PM

read this thread...

Old 09-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Default H3 roof.

There are 6 of little disks across the top just above the windshield. They are basically just a plug that covers up a nut. Anyone know what they are called? I've looked at several roof parts lists and diagrams, but can't find them referenced anywhere.

Old 09-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by h3inbgky
I have a 2006 H3. Anyone know where I can find one of those plastic discs that go across the roof above the windshield?
Why dig up a 6 month's OLD thread about looking for a roof to ask your unrelated question????

Your truck had either or both, the roof marker and upper off road lights. Somebody took it/them off. Trucks without that factory or dealer option, do not have the holes where the mounting screws went. Whoever took them off, found some plugs from who knows where, and stuck them up there to cover the holes that would have been under the optional roof markers and/or off road light plastic molding.

Old 09-08-2016, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Why dig up a 6 month's OLD thread about looking for a roof to ask your unrelated question????

Your truck had either or both, the roof marker and upper off road lights. Somebody took it/them off. Trucks without that factory or dealer option, do not have the holes where the mounting screws went. Whoever took them off, found some plugs from who knows where, and stuck them up there to cover the holes that would have been under the optional roof markers and/or off road light plastic molding.

Excuse the hell out of me. Are you always so pleasant? I was searching for H3 parts, and this thread came up. As for something being removed, I don't think so, but perhaps you're right. Here is a picture of the roof. It has lights in place.

Attached Thumbnails Body parts-h3-466.jpg  
Old 09-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

They do not make the roof marker or the roof off road light kits any longer, and the fascia plugs for those was included in the respective kits. You will have to find something similar and/or make one.

BTW, yes I am always this pleasant.

Quick Reply: Body parts