Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Best replacement wiper blades?

Old 11-16-2011, 01:16 PM

Taint...is that Costco sale still on? On another note. I had a hard time finding a rear wiper blade, so I tried a 13" and it works with no problem.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Like Recovery21, I wheel a lot. So I blow thru blades regardless of the brand, style and cost. I went through the Icons, Valeo 600 Series, RainX Latitudes and een tried the PIAA Super Silicone. They all got destroyed by the mud, dirt, sand and filth of wheeling.

Costco had a great deal on the Goodyear Assurance blades for $7 on a buy 1 get one free (limit 1 per visit). I "visited" 5 different times (Costco is on my way home). So now I have 8 "replacements" for our HUMMERS. Good wiper for a great price!

By the way 17" (430mm) will fit on both front wiper arms. This way I just replace the 1 blade that is not clearing well and it's a whole lot cheaper than buying $27 blades!
I couldn't agree more. With the short life of wiper blades, I don't see any reason to spend big money. You are better off with a cheaper blade and replacing them often (key word is cheaper, I don't mean junk). Usually I run what ever free set of beam blades the sales rep is willing to give me to "try" . Just put on a set of ACDelco Advantage series beam blades yesterday .

Old 11-16-2011, 05:17 PM

I've been running the rainx latitude since they came out. I've been buyin them on eBay the whole time cause I found a guy that sells them for $25 shipped -

Theyre great 3 seasons out of the year but once the ice and snow start they get gummed up like sin!

Old 11-16-2011, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Broken Halo
Taint...is that Costco sale still on? On another note. I had a hard time finding a rear wiper blade, so I tried a 13" and it works with no problem.
Sorry Bro, the offer @ Costco was 2 or 3 months ago.
Next time I see it I'll have to post about it.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Arrow

Originally Posted by DAGKANA
I've been running the rainx latitude since they came out. I've been buyin them on eBay the whole time cause I found a guy that sells them for $25 shipped -

Theyre great 3 seasons out of the year but once the ice and snow start they get gummed up like sin!
I had no luck with the latitudes as previously mentioned. I will say that the neoforms do well in snow and ice. I'm wondering if the teflon coating on the rubber makes the snow and ice fall off easier or something. When its extremely cold (severely below zero), every once in a while I'll have to give them a snap on the windshield and usually everything falls right off. Looks like I'm going to stick with the neoforms...probably order next week.

Old 12-29-2020, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel R. Fields
In every season windshield, wipers are an often overlooked maintenance item on your vehicle, but they’re really important when it comes to safety. Poor wipers can affect visibility in inclement weather and you don’t want to wait until you’re caught in a storm to realize your wipers need to be replaced. Fortunately, now you don’t even have to walk into an auto parts store to buy high-quality replacement wiper blades for your vehicle.

A bad set of winter wiper shield of your car can hamper you in driving. When you are driving to an important long drive suddenly you see that your car winter wiper blades are not working well or it is failed clear your car glass, and you can't drive smoothly. So you have to maintain your winter wiper blades with good quality based products.
Did you really just join to reply to a conversation that was held over 9 years ago?

You're talking to ghosts!

Old 12-29-2020, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel R. Fields
In every season windshield, wipers are an often overlooked maintenance item on your vehicle, but they’re really important when it comes to safety. Poor wipers can affect visibility in inclement weather and you don’t want to wait until you’re caught in a storm to realize your wipers need to be replaced. Fortunately, now you don’t even have to walk into an auto parts store to buy high-quality replacement wiper blades for your vehicle.

A bad set of winter wiper shield of your car can hamper you in driving. When you are driving to an important long drive suddenly you see that your car winter wiper blades are not working well or it is failed clear your car glass, and you can't drive smoothly. So you have to maintain your winter wiper blades with good quality based products.
It's an advertisement disguised as a 1st post. Happens all the time.
DOC please delete this persons post and block them. THANKS!