PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BCM Wiring Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Default BCM Wiring Help

If anyone has the pin outs for the the BCM that could pass them on to me it would be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm installing my alarm this weekend and found a partial list of BCM pin outs that apply to most alarms, but my alarm has a lot of extras. The more I can catch at the BCM, the easier this will be.

Thanks

Old 02-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Default RE: BCM Wiring Help

i cant help, but remove the email and just have the PM you even with the way you spelt it its still a potential cause of spam

Old 02-29-2008, 06:56 PM

If sombody has a file they can send via email, that removes two steps verses a PM and the sooner I can get the info the better....... hopefuly none of yall go out of your way to spam me and i'll edit the post later.

Thanks anyway

Old 03-01-2008, 12:12 AM

i'm not sure of the year of the truck but guessing from your join date i will send you the 2007 H3 data. If this is not the year let me know....i can get all this info [sm=shades.gif]

Old 03-01-2008, 09:35 AM

Thanks man, that was exactly what I needed. Do you by chance have the same for the PCM? There should only be a couple things I need there but its going to keep the install nice and clean.

If you're ever in Dallas, let me know..... I owe you a beer.

Thanks

Old 03-01-2008, 09:58 AM

[sm=icon_guiness.gif] i wish i was in TX it was 19 degrees here this morning!!
good luck with your project.Check your e-mail

Old 03-01-2008, 12:05 PM

I'm still waiting on that last guy who provided wiring diagrams to upload his CD to Limewire so we can all share. Wonder what happened to that?

Old 03-01-2008, 12:56 PM

RealJeep are you looking for something specific?? i can most likely help with that if needed

Old 03-01-2008, 04:15 PM

Thanks again for the PCM wiring. There were a few there that helped too. Would be nice if there was a way to get through the fire wall near the PCM.

It would be nice to have everything at your fingertips. I had the Ford DVDs that covered 10+ years and came in very handy a number of times but I haven't been able to find 'em for GM.

At 19 degrees at least you don't have to worry about that beer getting warm. It's 77 here.

Old 03-30-2019, 09:45 AM

[QUOTE = Steve # 1; 136983] Wenn jemand die Pin-Outs für das BCM hat, die sie an mich weiterleiten könnten, wäre das GRÖSSEN wert.

Ich installiere meinen Alarm an diesem Wochenende und habe eine unvollständige Liste von BCM-Pin-Ausgängen gefunden, die für die meisten Alarme gelten, aber mein Alarm hat viele Extras. Je mehr ich beim BCM fangen kann, desto einfacher wird es sein.

Danke [/ QUOTE]

Quick Reply: BCM Wiring Help