PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer mountain bike for sale or trade in Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Default Hummer mountain bike for sale or trade in Chicago

Hey guys, I'm just a passerby with a unique item for sale and thought this would be the best place to start. I'm getting rid of my Hummer LX Tactile Mountain Bike and I'm looking to trade for a nice Trek, Specialized, Cannondale, Mongoose, Schwin, Diamond Back or other mountain bike of similar specs that's in great condition (must have front shocks). This mountain bike is in excellent condition with no scratches, dents, or broken parts, it has been well maintained. I'm looking to get rid of it because it does not fit on my bike rack due to it's wide frame AND the brand doesn't match the vehicle I drive. If you don't have a bike to trade and are interested to purchase I can sell it for $400 firm. I will NOT deliver and will set up an arrangement to meet somewhere in Chicago. Please send me a personal message if you're interested.

Thanks!

Here is a link to where you can order one online, the one I'm selling is yellow: http://www.homegymcentral.com/hummer...tain_bike.html

Old 09-03-2010, 12:54 PM

Going once... going twice...