Hummer H2 SUT For some who need the usefulness of a truck, but do not want to compromise the Hummer look, the H2 SUT does just that.

Anyone have a tonneau cover

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 06:45 AM

Here is a Tonneau cover that 3Hummers was mentioning.

H2 SUT LOCKING HARD TONNEAU COVER / 2005-2009 HUMMER H2 SUT

Some what pricey, but I might buy one soon.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:15 PM

I ended up making my own tonneau cover. Little bit of work, but the project was worth it.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:43 AM

I really need one. Do you still have it available??

Old 08-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Default Hummer H2 SUT Locking Tonneau Cover

I sold my Hummer H2 SUT and took the Tonneau cover off with all components. Location in El Paso TX. It is listed on ebay with pics.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=161075686566

Old 03-02-2014, 04:29 PM

This cover is coming from someone different. I'll have mine soon and I will post some picture so if anyone wants one they can let me know. The one I'm getting Fabricated looks like the ones on a truck where it comes over the sides and the tailgate so it locks in the tailgate. The only way to open the tailgate is to open the top first, and it's painted the same color of my H2.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:26 AM

pics and price for sure !!

Old 04-03-2014, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by rlm1911
I need a tonneau cover in the worst way. Anyone have one that I can buy before I go out and spend a grand on one?
www.HummerPartsClub.com

Old 04-03-2014, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Troy210
This cover is coming from someone different. I'll have mine soon and I will post some picture so if anyone wants one they can let me know. The one I'm getting Fabricated looks like the ones on a truck where it comes over the sides and the tailgate so it locks in the tailgate. The only way to open the tailgate is to open the top first, and it's painted the same color of my H2.

I know of one fabricator that makes the Tonnaeu covers , he sell to all ofthe venders, Predator ,hummer parts.com & any other site you will noticethe same pic they can come in texture or painted, the thing with www.HummerPartsClub.com

He backs his whatever he sells and it is actually abusiness with a building the other vendors sell online and they order throughfabricator.

I have dealt with www.HummerPartsClub.com andthey back whatever they sell and immediate response & replacement if needed

Old 04-03-2014, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Circuitguy
$1000.00 for a good complete used one is a good price considering it impossible to find a new one. Even better if you can pick it up personaly.

I know of one fabricator that makes the Tonnaeu covers , he sell to all ofthe venders, Predator ,hummer parts.com & any other site you will noticethe same pic they can come in texture or painted, the thing with www.HummerPartsClub.com

He his whatever he sells and it is actually abusiness with a building the other vendors sell online and they order throughfabricator.

I have dealt with www.HummerPartsClub.com andthey back whatever they sell and immediate response & replacement if needed

Old 04-07-2014, 03:59 AM

I hope this is what your looking for... I am the manufacture of the sut hard fiberglass tonneau covers. They are hand made to order and come black textured or paint ready all hardware is powder coated, stainless steel hinge wrapped in a weather seal. The underside is finished with a grey carpet. comes with 1 key and has a 1 year warranty. Feel free 910-512-9970

Quick Reply: Anyone have a tonneau cover