Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

tc light and abs, cant fix for another week, should i do anything?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Default tc light and abs, cant fix for another week, should i do anything?

hey guys! i took the h2 for a road trip and it was a bunch of highway driving and now my abs and tc light randomly came on, i dont rememebr when it came on but i think it came on after i hit 95 mph down a hill for a brief period. i assume it is the abs speed sensor or whatever, everything else looks and seems fine. i however cant get it fixed till im back in my city.

so for the time being is it still fine to drive?. i know i obvs wont have abs or tc till its fixed but weather is nice and ill be driving cautiously on the way back.

i just want to ensure that i dont have to disable the system by pulling a fuse or something now beacuse i dont want the tc to start doing wonky stuff or the abs to randomly do wonky stuff

thx

Old 08-03-2020, 12:57 PM

It will be fine. It might even go away if you disconnect battery for a few mins.

Tim