Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Soon to be official H2 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2022, 09:20 AM

Congrats, nice looking truck

Neal

Old 12-07-2022, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by legerwn
Congrats, nice looking truck

Neal
Thx again, Finishing 2022 on strong note, Would give exterior 93/100 Ill get them number close to 99/100 after detail. Will get some b4 and after photos for you.

Old 12-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Default Nice H2!

Love the yellow. You mention Shiloh... would that happen to be Shiloh, GA? Here is my 2003 model.

Old 12-09-2022, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by rbg00600
Love the yellow. You mention Shiloh... would that happen to be Shiloh, GA? Here is my 2003 model.
Looks great mate, grill is mean. Shiloh Tennessee battlefield. Really enjoyed the roads down there. Great place for a street bike.

Old 12-19-2022, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Vax1op369
Thanks Phil, Very well may be the same vehicle haha. Based the carfax im likely the 7th or 8th owner of the vehicle. Still feeling it from yesterday. Almost got totaled on highway tractor trailer came in my lane i hit brakes was super f n close. Brakes were great. Once detail is complete. Will be looking even better. Cheers
Yeesh, glad it didn't get demolished on the way home....

How's the rust? Mechanical condition? Miles? Price? Did you have a pre buy inspection done before booking a flight out? Big leap of faith... Ive seen a ton in really rough shape. Congrats and enjoy it! I'm still working up the courage to leap of faith on such an old vehicle myself....

Old 12-19-2022, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by BajaBlast
Yeesh, glad it didn't get demolished on the way home....

How's the rust? Mechanical condition? Miles? Price? Did you have a pre buy inspection done before booking a flight out? Big leap of faith... Ive seen a ton in really rough shape. Congrats and enjoy it! I'm still working up the courage to leap of faith on such an old vehicle myself....
Thinking same thing, come all this way to get crushed… was toughest drive ever done not because of H2 but weather conditions.
No rust, under belly is in top shape, vehicle doesn’t show signs of being a northern vehicle at all. Drives great, fires right up. (Battery died on me on Saturday) New battery really makes diff. Power steering and small oil leak mechanic checking out this week. 184,000 $11K No pre inspect b4 flying but did confirm it was inspected, made sure to buy from good dealership. Like to often buy 1st and ask questions later. Thx its been a blast. Have been cleaning it up last 2 weeks. Changed bulbs to led, installed led drl. Ordered turn signal to replace dead signal marker. Installed led on shifter. Cleaned up interior. Removed roof racks to work on them. Had to use pipe wrench to take off lol. Installed gaskets on all marker lights, old ones were rough. No leaks that i spotted. Changed air filter, unreal 1st time ever changed, no damage to mass air flow sensor. Will be installing led in wheel this week. And led in marker lights. Install a new oem marker light in rear. Was broken. Key marks will need to fix. Overall its getting better each week. Will be taking it 2 Carlyle GM show next year.

Old 12-19-2022, 05:45 PM

Nice. Big congrats on your new ride. I had an 2006 yellow H2, and it was a great vehicle. Love the color.

Old 12-19-2022, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by finall
Nice. Big congrats on your new ride. I had an 2006 yellow H2, and it was a great vehicle. Love the color.
Thanks mate, going to have a fleet of yellow H2 some day.

Old 12-25-2022, 09:22 PM

congrats on the new to you H2 yellow looks great man . check out my channel on YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvg...U15Be25O91D_rQ

Old 12-25-2022, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Vax1op369
Thinking same thing, come all this way to get crushed… was toughest drive ever done not because of H2 but weather conditions.
No rust, under belly is in top shape, vehicle doesn’t show signs of being a northern vehicle at all. Drives great, fires right up. (Battery died on me on Saturday) New battery really makes diff. Power steering and small oil leak mechanic checking out this week. 184,000 $11K No pre inspect b4 flying but did confirm it was inspected, made sure to buy from good dealership. Like to often buy 1st and ask questions later. Thx its been a blast. Have been cleaning it up last 2 weeks. Changed bulbs to led, installed led drl. Ordered turn signal to replace dead signal marker. Installed led on shifter. Cleaned up interior. Removed roof racks to work on them. Had to use pipe wrench to take off lol. Installed gaskets on all marker lights, old ones were rough. No leaks that i spotted. Changed air filter, unreal 1st time ever changed, no damage to mass air flow sensor. Will be installing led in wheel this week. And led in marker lights. Install a new oem marker light in rear. Was broken. Key marks will need to fix. Overall its getting better each week. Will be taking it 2 Carlyle GM show next year.

Awesome man. And I here I am debating buying a 07 with under 100k miles haha

Quick Reply: Soon to be official H2 Owner