Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Hummer Reproduction Window Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
Don't know about you, but the monroney site makes it sound like you need that info to buy or sell a vehicle or risk not knowing what it is worth. Whatever the sticker price was 10 years+ ago is irrelevant and I can see with my eyeballs what options a vehicle has. A few minutes of research is more important regarding buy or sell, but the original window sticker would be cool to have.
Good points. I have no intentions on selling, however if I did decide to sell, neither the factory invoice nor a carfax would show any residual value.
Well maintained is something to look for, when buying.
For example, I change my own engine oil, full synthetic, 2x per year. Does that show up on carfax?
"The proof is in the pudding"

Old 09-11-2019, 06:41 AM

I'm looking for a reproduction sticker just as a nice item to have, not for information. Just like that photo.
The H2 has now joined my collector car garage and I like having that original (or reproduced ) factory documentation. I have no intention on selling the vehicle. Basically, I'm trying to find the Kevin Marti (Ford) or Patrick Moore (Dodge Vipers) of the GM world. The monroney is a nice site though. I appreciate your help. Thank you