Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2022, 06:14 PM
Default Help

Anyone know the name of the part that attaches to this connection and is located under the steering column and has a fusible link to it

This wire is hanging up under my steering column has a fusible link does anyone know what attaches to it. I believe it has something to do with the ignition switch

Old 04-03-2022, 10:58 AM

That is not a factory plug. Most likely the remains of an alarm or remote start system that was problematic and someone just unplugged the brain for it.

Old 04-03-2022, 11:56 AM

OBD-II DLC also 16pin.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Hdog
Anyone know the name of the part that attaches to this connection and is located under the steering column and has a fusible link to it

This wire is hanging up under my steering column has a fusible link does anyone know what attaches to it. I believe it has something to do with the ignition switch
That answers that question. Thank you. Do you know how to get rid of a kill switch

Old 04-04-2022, 10:44 AM

YES follow the ignition wires to spliced in devices and remove until you get back to OEM wiring then reconnect OEM wire to OEM wire.

Old 04-04-2022, 07:56 PM

Do you know how to get rid of a kill switch
goto

Glacier View, Alaska

Old 05-05-2022, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by bronxteck
YES follow the ignition wires to spliced in devices and remove until you get back to OEM wiring then reconnect OEM wire to OEM wire.
finally got around to taking – apart to see what I could see. I found this set of splice wires but I don't know where they reconnect at. Can't find any others wires that they may reconnect to. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-05-2022, 12:07 PM

most likely they are not factory wires. keep following them to the source. you might still have extra modules or gps tracker still under the dash.

Old 05-05-2022, 12:20 PM

The kill switch is hooked to the fuse panel under the hood one wire is connected to the positive side of the fuse panel the other one is connected to the starter relay any ideas how they could have bypassed the switch that away

Old 05-05-2022, 03:36 PM

The kill switch is hooked to the fuse panel under the hood one wire is connected to the positive side of the fuse panel the other one is connected to the starter relay any ideas how they could have bypassed the switch that away

I found this under the external fuse panel do I just reconnect the wires that was spliced and remove this item

Quick Reply: Help