Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Amazon parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 09:03 PM

I know both amazon and eBay have the option to pull up items that will fit whichever vehicle you selected in your filter, but not sure how accurate it is

Old 05-07-2019, 12:47 PM

Quick update to Amazon parts
Fuel pump Ac delco
Oem fit

ACDelco MU1423 GM Original Equipment Fuel Pump and Level Sensor Module
Amazon Amazon

Old 05-07-2019, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by H2Miami
Fuel pump Ac delco
Oem fit

ACDelco MU1423 GM Original Equipment Fuel Pump and Level Sensor Module https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013FWNXS..._n9ZF5wDgeELYL
Did you ever try rock auto?

https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/ac...assembly,10147

Old 05-07-2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by hummerz
Thats a very competitive price
Usually I order only thru Amazon cause the fast shipping and no hassle returns but this time I would go that route if knew
Thanks will try next time

Old 05-08-2019, 04:51 PM

Thats a very competitive price
Usually I order only thru Amazon cause the fast shipping and no hassle returns but this time I would go that route if knew
Thanks will try next time
Rock Auto is always fast shipping to me, within 3days. Plus I always have access to a 5% off coupon(better deal). I never had a problem with any part they sent me! I will never buy any parts for my rig from Amazon if I need it fast, due to how their return policy works; "repack and resell". I expect new parts, not second hand parts.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:26 PM

I agree the price was good but honestly Amazon never had fail me . The return policy is great and shipping is 1 day in many items . I never received an used item unless I buy it used which i done (not for the truck) and still got a great deal
But yes Rock Auto seems to be really good . I will try next time. Thx

Old 05-08-2019, 08:09 PM

I agree the price was good but honestly Amazon never had fail me . The return policy is great and shipping is 1 day in many items . I never received an used item unless I buy it used which i done (not for the truck) and still got a great deal
But yes Rock Auto seems to be really good . I will try next time. Thx
I have received great deals on Amazon, mostly gifts sent to another address, so I don't know how great they were?
My last order from Rock Auto came to me the next day.
This is how you enter a coupon code(HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?), and my current code is attached here:

Old 05-08-2019, 08:27 PM

Fuel pump Ac delco
Oem fit

ACDelco MU1423 GM Original Equipment Fuel Pump and Level Sensor Module https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013FWNXS..._n9ZF5wDgeELYL
Btw, did you read the AMAZON review? As I stated earlier, "repack and resell"

Verified Purchase

I had the fuel pump installed, and after i took it out on a road trip, i had to stop for fuel because it showed low fuel. And when i put fuel in the truck, it only held, 10 gallons. And when i turned the key on, the fuel gage didnt go up to full, but stayed right above empty. My old fuel pump worked just fine as for showint the right amount of fuel. So now i have to pay twice on labor to fix the new fuel pump i bought on here.

Old 05-10-2019, 11:08 AM

QUOTE=hummerz;360544]Btw, did you read the AMAZON review? As I stated earlier, "repack and resell"
I did read your review . Based in your review I got. A Delphi but I know know why the Delphi was different than the oem

So I send it back and take the chance with the Acdelco

Mine works flawless.

The fuel sensor is working perfect. I put only 5 gl plu1or2 left in tank to test the pump and the dash was readung 80 miles range

Then fill 10 more gl for a total.of 16 and the gauge reads half

Haven't tested enough but I think you were unlucky and got a defective part

Also compared the new Acdelco and the old one and were identical

Originally Posted by hummerz
Btw, did you read the AMAZON review? As I stated earlier, "repack and resell"

Verified Purchase

I had the fuel pump installed, and after i took it out on a road trip, i had to stop for fuel because it showed low fuel. And when i put fuel in the truck, it only held, 10 gallons. And when i turned the key on, the fuel gage didnt go up to full, but stayed right above empty. My old fuel pump worked just fine as for showint the right amount of fuel. So now i have to pay twice on labor to fix the new fuel pump i bought on here.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:49 PM

I have bought from Amazon and Rock Auto, both have been good to me so far.

Quick Reply: Amazon parts