PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air ride driving me nuts

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Default Air ride driving me nuts

Ok I had a bag that had a leak in it and I replaced it and now the stupid thing will leak out faster than it did with the leaky bag. I have covered the whole system with soapy water and no bubbles. So I sat up my gopro camera and left it on. After watching the video it didn't help much so I was just out goofing around and heard a clicking noise and noticed the back drop just a hair. I have also noticed that lately when I shut the driver door after coming home it will click 3-5 times from the rear system. It has never given me a problem and the compressor is still good but don't want to smoke it because of something that I can fix. Can someone please tell me what the clicking releasing air is and why it is doing it now and more than it used to.

Old 10-10-2012, 02:38 PM

The clicking is the regulation after you get out re-balancing. There can be faulty regulator valves that will leak as well as the bags themselves. This isn't common but it isn't unheard of either.