Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

!*!*! Magic or common sense !*!*!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2024, 09:41 AM
Default !*!*! Magic or common sense !*!*!

So, not sure where I should start but magic is happening or is there an explanation for this?
Ok, so I had my windows tinted for the H2 and the guy doing it did an amazing job for 1.5 franklins.
That is 6 windows using LLumar ceramic tint.
I have the same kind on my 2500HD Chevy and love it.
But in the process he left the key in ignition for two hours without the engine running.
We all know where this is going…… dead battery
So no big deal and we jump started the H2 with no problem.
Just one thing….. the battery check light stayed on and I had a message on my Info board saying, “check battery charging system”
Now I know when we I was in the sandpit in the East we just disconnected the battery and everything got reseted.
So I did and yes it was gone.
Now you wonder what the magic is…..
Well, I have after market tires and rims and these are beast .
Of course my low tire pressure check light is on and it been on since I got the H2 in November of ‘23 last year.
All I fo I could find on the WWW was telling me I should live with it as it can’t find the sensors so it gives an alert of low tire pressure.
Well by taking the battery offline for maybe a minute that light went off and every time I crank her on it stays off and no more message in the info board of the “check tire pressure”.
Now my question is, will it stay off or will it come back after maybe 100 miles or so?
I know there isn’t something like “MAGIC” or is there?
Any comments are welcome.