Dennis, can I change my vote/head issue

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Default RE: Dennis, can I change my vote/head issue

LawWyfe can answer that question...And it's a good question too

Old 01-08-2007, 08:50 PM

I will keep the extended warranty in mind if/when problems come up. Thanks for the heads up on this. I have been avoiding the head issue topics. Ignorance is bliss, right?

Old 01-08-2007, 09:11 PM

Eddie...I seriously don't think every stinkin H3 that's within that VIN range will be affected...I don't want to down play the ones that've had the problem by any means, my sympathies...But it's really simple to seenot all of themare gonna break...My fingers, eyes, toes and ********* are crossed hoping I don't have to screw with this ordeal..[sm=signs003.gif]

Old 01-08-2007, 09:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Eddie...I seriously don't think every stinkin H3 that's within that VIN range will be affected...I don't want to down play the ones that've had the problem by any means, my sympathies...But it's really simple to seenot all of themare gonna break...My fingers, eyes, toes and ********* are crossed hoping I don't have to screw with this ordeal..[sm=signs003.gif]
Isn't it uncomfortable wearing your thong with them crossed

Old 01-08-2007, 09:26 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]LMAO!

Old 01-08-2007, 09:28 PM

Ah................................................ .................................................. ................Name:  bolt.gif
Views: 80
Size:  3.5 KB

Old 01-08-2007, 09:41 PM

Old 01-08-2007, 10:28 PM

My fingers, eyes, toes and ********* are crossed hoping I don't have to screw with this ordeal..[sm=signs003.gif]

Old 01-08-2007, 11:02 PM

LawWyfe can answer that question...And it's a good question too
Just got home from a big closing and celebratory "HH" afterward and now sitting down to watch my Gatahs on the tube
(I figure Finskeeper is sitting silently waiting to move in for the kill with Gator eat crow posts for me later LOL)
...in otherwords, I am too lazy and ain't going upstairs to get the Hummer file for this info....will post it tomorrrow (if I forget someone remind me!!) I will post a name and phone number...I am just a little PISSED at GM/Hummer right now as they have been jerkin me around for a month and a half now in not giving me the final word and in writing on that extended warranty (keep telling me they are still reviewing it after giving me a bunch of BS lip service about extending it in the beginning) So everyone can call this yay-hoo after I post the info.

Hummer will beready tomorrow after 5 days of trying to figure out what the noise is that has plagued it ever since return from head/valve job...apparently they hadleft some loose partsinside! My dealer has seen approximately 15 now for the dreaded head issue.

WTH...STILL LOVIN MY LITTLE HUMMER! [sm=smiley27.gif]

Old 01-08-2007, 11:09 PM

ORIGINAL: SeaGar

My ********* are crossed hoping I don't have to screw with this ordeal..[sm=signs003.gif]
Isn't it uncomfortable wearing your thong with them crossed
Dennie in a thong? thats hottt! [sm=happybounce.gif]

Quick Reply: Dennis, can I change my vote/head issue