PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JL Stealth Box

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 12:54 AM
Default JL Stealth Box

Just installed the JL Stealth Box in the H2. I read several reviews saying that if you like a lot of bass then it's not for you. I can tell you that if you didn't feel that it produced a lot of bass then you either didn't have it installed correctly, had an underpowered amp, or you like getting dizzy on the bass lines. It's has a ton of bass and is a real high quality product. It's way to much money but I couldn't give up any space so it was the best choice for me. I highly recommend it!

Old 10-11-2015, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by H24U
Just installed the JL Stealth Box in the H2. I read several reviews saying that if you like a lot of bass then it's not for you. I can tell you that if you didn't feel that it produced a lot of bass then you either didn't have it installed correctly, had an underpowered amp, or you like getting dizzy on the bass lines. It's has a ton of bass and is a real high quality product. It's way to much money but I couldn't give up any space so it was the best choice for me. I highly recommend it!
Yea, I have this too and love it as well. I ended buying the old Monsoon panel from Wayne. I orig had a compact Fosgate amp but ended up swapping it out for JL. I got their bass control **** so I'm not such a douche at stoplights. Dubstep, DnB, Rock, etc - it's all glorious

Old 05-17-2016, 10:34 AM

i have a jl stealth box in my h3, its not bad. much better than stock for sure.. but im going to attempt to mold my own fiberglass box in same location and mount a 13tw5 JL in the same spot in a few weeks..

if so ill be selling my jl stealthbox for a h3. hope i have the room i think i do.

Old 05-18-2016, 04:21 PM

Sinful/DJ, please read. This is a post for a H2 (and it is a few years old)

The H3s are different, of course, and the talk might get someone else confused.