PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
HummerGuy's H3
16.00%
Injunfarian's H1 Soft top
32.00%
Gunner_45's H3
52.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

September ROTM Voting

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Default September ROTM Voting

Alright guys, a little late (I've been absolutely swamped lately) this time around but here are your contestants ... cast your votes and may be the nicest rig win :-)

Contestants, you know the drill .... post a couple of your favorite pics of your rig and let the voting begin :-)

Old 08-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Default RE: September ROTM Voting

Name:  PICT0002Small.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  77.2 KB

Name:  PICT0037-1.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  51.3 KB

Name:  NotWithJeep.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  77.1 KB

Name:  PC080028.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  127.5 KB

[IMG]local://upfiles/894/528A87FFD45842E296C39027B2B50C24.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Are we technically supposed to vote for ourselves or are we not supposed to vote at all? I personally don't think we should be able to vote, but there is no way to lock that from the choices I suppose

Well, anyway:

Name:  Grill.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  153.1 KB

Name:  DriversSide.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  176.0 KB

Name:  NerfBar.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  177.6 KB

Name:  SideView.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  173.6 KB

Name:  RearEnd.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  108.3 KB

Name:  TailLight.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  168.4 KB

Name:  DSC02933.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  137.7 KB

Name:  Wheels.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  91.6 KB

Old 08-13-2007, 12:44 PM

Good luck to everyone !

Old 08-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

I love those wheels and tires. They put mine to shame.

Old 08-13-2007, 02:54 PM

Great pics guys!!! Love the BG on your rig Gunner ... looks an awful lot like the one I ended up buying ... gee .. I wonder why :-) Those simulocks look awesome on that rig too .... if I could get me a set in black powder coat I'd be all over em!!!!!

As far as voting goes Mike ... feel free to vote on your competitors or yourself .. I don't see anything unethical in either approach as long as it's done just once and not a bunch of times using alternate accounts.

I know it's a difficult ROTM to vote on this month, all 3 trucks are awesome looking! I may have to refrain from voting this time cuz I'm having a difficult time pickin' one LOL!

Old 08-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Well, since I'm not one for voting for yourself, I'll just have to vote for someone else......

Old 08-13-2007, 03:34 PM

Thanks Zyne...See this post regarding your black version of my wheels https://www.hummerforums.com/m_80443/tm.htm
Be forewarned, without the rings...These things are less than attractive...and...Buy a couple of spare rings...to be prepared of course...
It's almost scary how our tastes in accy's run along similar viens...Must be a Scandinavian thing.

Thanks for the comp there Hummer Guy. With all the work you've put into your 3, I think I'm the one who should be worried.

Not to mention the fact that Injun is long over due for a little ROTM luvin'...(and I don't mean that in a gay way)

As for the ROTM...2 different models, 2 different generations, 3 different personal styles...That's what I love about us Hummer Heads.

Again, Good luck to all.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:39 PM

I missed that thread completely doode ... sorry .. and they look flippin awesome in black on black ... see my response in that thread ...

Yep, there's definitely a similarity in taste there ... and yeah, it just may be a Scandinavian thing hehehe.
I normally don't look at someone elses stuff and copy it 100% but between the brush guard and the wheels .. I may end up having to :-) If nothing else, it's the ultimate in flattery :-)
I see you have lights on your BG too .. did you have a lot of fun getting them fastened? I bought a pair of the Aries light tabs a while back to replace my "improvised" fasteners lol ... suckers were about .2 inches too small .. I've been "enlarging" the diameter of them little by little to make them fit. Shy of drilling a couple of holes and making a few more cuts ... I just think I'll get my lights back on before it's time for me to retire ... LOL!

Agreed ... all 3 vehicles are nice as hell .. all in their own way ... Mike has the stock on-road/custom graphics stuff going .. very nice .. truck looks even better after that Mike ... we got Gunner here with the kick azz BG, wheels, the offroad look .. which is usually what catches my eye first ... Injun ... well ... my middle aged, bearded friend (LMAO!!!!) ... what can I say, that's my fav soft top I've seen to date ..

In any case guys .. good luck to all of ya's ... if it was up to me I'd slap up all 3 vehicles .. Sept, Oct, and Nov ROTM :-)

Old 08-13-2007, 08:01 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

I missed that thread completely doode ... sorry .. and they look flippin awesome in black on black ... see my response in that thread ...

Yep, there's definitely a similarity in taste there ... and yeah, it just may be a Scandinavian thing hehehe.
I normally don't look at someone elses stuff and copy it 100% but between the brush guard and the wheels .. I may end up having to :-) If nothing else, it's the ultimate in flattery :-)
I see you have lights on your BG too .. did you have a lot of fun getting them fastened? I bought a pair of the Aries light tabs a while back to replace my "improvised" fasteners lol ... suckers were about .2 inches too small .. I've been "enlarging" the diameter of them little by little to make them fit. Shy of drilling a couple of holes and making a few more cuts ... I just think I'll get my lights back on before it's time for me to retire ... LOL!

Agreed ... all 3 vehicles are nice as hell .. all in their own way ... Mike has the stock on-road/custom graphics stuff going .. very nice .. truck looks even better after that Mike ... we got Gunner here with the kick azz BG, wheels, the offroad look .. which is usually what catches my eye first ... Injun ... well ... my middle aged, bearded friend (LMAO!!!!) ... what can I say, that's my fav soft top I've seen to date ..

In any case guys .. good luck to all of ya's ... if it was up to me I'd slap up all 3 vehicles .. Sept, Oct, and Nov ROTM :-)
Thanks everyone and yea I am probably one of the longest running non winning ROTM contestant so far :P
As for the softtop it might be converted to a hardtop... yup you heard correct currently trying to work out a deal to get me a hardtop slantback conversion kit for my hummer but it is interchangable so half the year it will be a softtop and the colder half it will be a hardtop slantback. I will post pics as soon as I get the hardtop installed(if i get it)

Quick Reply: September ROTM Voting