PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Date results.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Default Date results.

It went quite well actually. As I walked in 2 hot squeezes probably in their mid forties both turned around and started to talk to me. I'm going to get one of their numbers next time. Um... some dude followed me into the bathroom with his boy because his chick was staring at me. He didn't say anything, but he is a much larger man than I am so I left the bathroom rather qucikly. Some other chick came in for take out, I was at Friday's, the bartender[sm=alcoholic.gif] got her number for me, I was sitting with my date so I just couldn't walk up and get someone elses number ya know. Then this girl I was with went back to my place for awhile.[sm=smokin.gif] ANd here I sit at work 8:43am Saturday waiting to see my first patient of the day. Life is good.[sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 02-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Default RE: Date results.

Sugardaddy-O.... OK, you redeemed yourself with the "2 hot squeezes probably in their mid forties " comment [sm=smiley20.gif]...at least you also appreciate where to go when you want some intelligent, mature, adult conversation and interaction![8D] Just remember.. we mature intelligent womenusually have more experiencethan most "large (and usually store bought and put on the car payment plan) chested20 ish" twinkies too

Old 02-03-2007, 12:47 PM

. I agree. I don't think that I would ever get serious with a young twinkie. It's probably just a mid life crisis thing for me. [8D]

Old 02-03-2007, 12:57 PM

after watching that tribute to our soldiers and marines, I feel guitly for having such a good time while their over there dying.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:00 PM

suggar daddy i feel sorry for you that players game will get old and when it comes time to find a true love you will be confused and will probably get hurt because you will keep ending up with the wrong woman . sorry i am Not trying to be an azz just an older guy with experience giving advice

Old 02-03-2007, 01:20 PM

Make sure when you find the right one she is in love with you nothing else.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:22 PM

Awwwwwww now, I was just funnin with Sugardaddy a bit..lets not be ugly...he just hasn't met the RIGHT GOOD woman yet! When he does...he will fall hard! As long as a person is "responsible" if you know what I mean and does not mislead others causing them to be hurt..nothing wrong with some mid-life crisis fun...

Old 02-03-2007, 01:28 PM

Nothing wrong with having fun i wish i was in his shoes.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:48 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

Nothing wrong with having fun i wish i was in his shoes.
Nope nothing wrong with a little fun Di....again, as long as one is ALWAYS responsible about it (some decent lady <OR MAN> does not deserve to pay for someone else's previousindiscretions and irresponsible practices.) And if one is open and honest about what they are looking for or NOTLOOKING FORin a date/relationship. Just call me Dr. Ruth or Phil or whomeverLOL!

Old 02-03-2007, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: azz7772

suggar daddy i feel sorry for you that players game will get old and when it comes time to find a true love you will be confused and will probably get hurt because you will keep ending up with the wrong woman . sorry i am Not trying to be an azz just an older guy with experience giving advice
Damn doode, kick the guy in his nuts a little harder next time .. I think they can still be surgically extracted ... sheeeeeeeeeeesh! [:@]
Do I detected a little jealousy here ..

Quick Reply: Date results.