PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member from Northern Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Default New member from Northern Virginia

Good afternoon, my name is Ron and I live in Northern Virginia, and I am the Founder & Executive Director of the Reel American Heroes Foundation, a 100% volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation that works with military hospitals to provide recreational therapy to our wounded Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, Disabled and Combat Veterans.

I am getting ready to purchase my first Hummer tomorrow afternoon and I will be using it to travel with wounded heroes when I take them fishing and hunting as well as family adventures.

The Hummer is a 2003 H2 Base with 90K on it. I test drove it yesterday and it rode sweet, both the engine compartment and interior were immaculate. The belts look like they were just replaced when I checked under the hood, unfortunate it was raining hard so I did not get a chance to really check it out much Tuesday night.

I plan on going back tomorrow during the day to look it over on a nice sunny day before purchasing it from the dealer.

Can you guys give me an idea of the things I need to check out so I know the H2 is ok prior to purcashing it? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

Old 10-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to HF.

Post your question about what to look for when buying an H2 in the H2 section.