PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1st Time Hummer Owner From Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Administrator
Default RE: 1st Time Hummer Owner From Michigan

wait...i missed something..you sold your mustang?? wow! did you sell it to someone in the area?

do you know who this is? i think that you were at norwalk when i blew my motor...[:'(]

Old 08-14-2007, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

wait...i missed something..you sold your mustang?? wow! did you sell it to someone in the area?

do you know who this is? i think that you were at norwalk when i blew my motor...[:'(]
Ok... i thought that car in your sig looked familar!!! So, yes, I was there at Norwalk! I was there with the 4.0 Collective... Here's were I broke the news:

http://www.mustangcollective.com/showthread.php?t=11206

Well... I realize i could have gotten more money if I had sold it out right... but to be honest I wanted to be done with the car and just have it gone with no hassle... because I knew if I sold it to someone they would come back to ask all kinds of stuff, etc... sure enough today I get a call from the dealership... they sold the car and the buy wanted to call and ask me questions... I explained to them the reason for trading in the car so I wouldn't have to deal with the buyers after the sale... he apologized for bothering me and said good bye... LOL!

Old 08-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Administrator

interesting choice. i tried to trade in a lightly modded car a few years back, and the dealership tried taking me through the ringers..so i just kept it. can i ask how the mods impacted the trade value?

Old 08-14-2007, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

interesting choice. i tried to trade in a lightly modded car a few years back, and the dealership tried taking me through the ringers..so i just kept it. can i ask how the mods impacted the trade value?
Yeah, i was suprised the dealership would even talk to me about trading in my car... I did have one dealership really try to low-ball me (jeep dealer) but the Hummer dealer gave me a fair price all (all things considered) and got GMS pricing on the H3... I did lose $$$ on all my mods, but I'm am very very happy with the out come! My 3 year olds favorite book to read before bed time... THE H3 BROCHURE!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 09:18 PM

I'd always love to see the design of your vehicle... its really cool! those flames makes it look awesome

Old 06-27-2013, 11:17 PM

New Members' Area. Besides maintaining professionel cooperations, familiarity and mutual understanding is regarded as an essential characteristic of the ...