PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Light Bars, Gobi and Arb

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 10:02 AM

Pulled the trigger finally.. Ill keep you guys updated.

Has anyone got an heat shield for aftermarket intake or an DIY one?

Old 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM

Hey partner, I'm enjoying your thread here. I have a gobi ranger rack and was thinking about roof lighting myself. I would love to see pics and all info as you go. Do the light bars you're installing have power settings like hi / lo?

A little off topic but I'm leaning towards the factory roof lighting with led lights in place of the glass housings for spot beams only and a bar on the ARB frt bumper for zero glare situations.

Do you have sliders installed by chance? I like your rig man!

Old 01-02-2015, 09:51 PM

Here is the first piece that come in.. 20" Rough County dual led light bar.. (going on the ARB)

I will not no about the dual hi / lo until i get them hooked up.

Does anyone know the gauge or size of the tubing on a Gobi Stealth Rack? 7/8?

Attached Thumbnails Light Bars, Gobi and Arb-10850535_536559336623_212410850_n.jpg  
Old 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM

Also, no sliders either.. thought about it. I am getting to the point where I am running out of things to do though.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Exclamation

Originally Posted by MeBelovinMyH3
No biggie ... Ill go to the another form.
Just a heads up if you go to Hummer4x4OffRoad.com and if you don't agree with everyone, the Mods will ban you. I responded to a guy looking to sell his problmatic H3 and buy the Raptor truck and I said go for it and was harassed and threatened of being banned. Go figure.

Old 01-02-2015, 11:52 PM

No Ray, you were not banned for having a difference of opinion with other members.

You exceeded the maximum allowable number of AHU's (*** Hattery Units).

My apologies Doc, his post required a response.

Delete as you please sir.

Old 01-03-2015, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by MeBelovinMyH3
Here is the first piece that come in.. 20" Rough County dual led light bar.. (going on the ARB)

I will not no about the dual hi / lo until i get them hooked up.

Does anyone know the gauge or size of the tubing on a Gobi Stealth Rack? 7/8?
Hey, can I help you with my ranger rack? I think the only real difference is the top height. You need the tubing od right? i'll look in the morning.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

H3Ray, every forum allows a high degree of self policing by the members. Once you have irritated enough members with inane, irrelevant, repetitious posts members don't want to have to scroll through your posts anymore and they start complaining. There have been numerous complaints about you on this forum.
Another annoying habit is posting the same question on every Hummer forum and having you ignore the great advice that you asked for in the first place.
I am in the administration on a number of forums and have seen irritating members similar to you banned on all of them. Take a hint, pay attention to how most members use, post, act, react, etc on the different forums you are on. Become a better member. I think you will enjoy the whole forum experience more.
As Gunner said your post had nothing to do with your getting banned, it was an accumulation of complaints from other members that got you booted.

Last edited by 3hummers; 01-03-2015 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Sp
Old 01-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

I have a Gobi Ranger rack on my H3. Very pleased with the rack. I don't have a light bar but have 4 PIAA lights mounted on the front, 2 in the rear. I have not noticed a glare off the hood to the degree that it was problematic.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:31 AM

It just that.. I did my research before I came to the post... There are no how to's or anything for the H3 with gobi stealth rack. So I posted up. Even on 4x4 forum there is one post and it doesn't explain a whole lot. So if there are more post about this by all means please post them so I can read them also.

cheeerrss

Quick Reply: Light Bars, Gobi and Arb