Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

HELP!! Front Driveshaft/Differential mounts/bushing problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 02:38 AM

Here is the photo of my Bushing front diff crossmember with the fail bushing

Who can help me is appreciate.

Paolo

Attached Thumbnails HELP!! Front Driveshaft/Differential mounts/bushing problem-front-diff-h3.jpg  
Old 12-09-2013, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by paolone
Here is the photo of my Bushing front diff crossmember with the fail bushing

Who can help me is appreciate.

Paolo
The kit below comes with ALL of the bushings for the front diff.

Description:
Replace all three front differential bushings with these upgraded Carbon Black, UV resistant, UHMW Bushings and oversized stainless bracket sleeves. These bushings are much stiffer than factory bushings and will help to prevent your differential from rotating and creating driveshaft binding. Be sure to choose the correct kit to match your cross member.

Kit Includes:
-2 Two Piece Bracket UHMW Bushings
-2 Two Piece Bracket Stainless Sleeves
-1 Two Piece Cross member UHMW Bushing
-1 Upgraded Cross member Differential Bolt

D.I.Y. Front Differential Bushing Kit
Do It Yourself Hummer H3 Front Differential Busing Kit - OUTFITTER DESIGN

Old 12-09-2013, 05:57 AM

Thanks Tainter,

I have mail to outfitdesign right now.
I'will wait their reply.

Thanks

Paolo

Old 03-08-2014, 10:35 AM

, I have the same problem , I ordered the bushing , it's in my hands and now I need too install it, what modification will I need to do to install the bushing ?

Old 03-08-2014, 02:36 PM

Got an issue looking for help?? I have an 06 h3, there are times when I make a hard turn or from parked and turning , it feels like I'm locked in 4 wheel drive, it wants bind up. So I ease out of it turn not so hard. Feels like old 4 wheel drives where they want to hop. But I def feel something binding up. Any advice? It's not in low lock and traction control is not off. It doesn't do it all the time. Just sometimes.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:01 PM

Well. after all the hassle with the CV Axle I discovered that it's actually the carrier bushings! I should have seen it last week when I had it jacked up but was too focused on the Axle. I have not really heard a clunking noise from underneath but more like a clicking. Now to see if Suspension.com is still carrying the bushings or ig I will have to go the D.I.Y. Outfitter route!

Thanks for all the great info and insight!

Old 08-21-2017, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kamikazi
Well. after all the hassle with the CV Axle I discovered that it's actually the carrier bushings! I should have seen it last week when I had it jacked up but was too focused on the Axle. I have not really heard a clunking noise from underneath but more like a clicking. Now to see if Suspension.com is still carrying the bushings or ig I will have to go the D.I.Y. Outfitter route!

Thanks for all the great info and insight!
We would appreciate it if you would STOP digging up OLD AZZED Threads!
Please discontinue that practice.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Old 08-21-2017, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds

What happens when a member digs up an old thread? Curious here

Old 08-21-2017, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by classic87
What happens when a member digs up an old thread? Curious here
There is no reason to post in a 3,4,5,10 year old thread. Most times the other people that posted in it are long gone. If you just have to type something about an old post, do a new thread and link back to the old one if you just can't help yourself. At least it might strike up a conversation with currently active members.

I look at it like this, people mistakenly post in old threads for many reasons, including failure of forum protocol, lack of something better to do, inexperience, mental illness, or possibly they think they discovered the solution to the "exact same problem" they recently experienced like other people did years ago and god has made it their mission to share.

We do have some rules here, I try to ask people avoid necro-bumping, point and laugh at them, etc.... but when they do it after I ask them to avoid it, they can have privileges restricted up to a ban.

Same thing goes for people that post the same question repeatedly in multiple threads thinking that gets an answer faster. Frowned upon.

Old 08-21-2017, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds

Got it... Just trying to thanks members for the info and besides it has come up repeatedly. From now on I'll just take the info and make the corrections!

Quick Reply: HELP!! Front Driveshaft/Differential mounts/bushing problem