PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Waxing H2

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Default Waxing H2

Do you guys hand-wax your H2's?
If so, how ofter do you do it?

I just hand-waxed mine last week and lets just say it was a good bicep/triceps workout. Maybe because I was using the paste version, do you guys think liquid wax should be easier to apply?
Let me know your feedback.
Thanks

Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 PM

Ok I'm not gonna leave you hanging. I have multiple coats of wax on my cars. I use colonize de elegance paste wax & yes it's a good workout for sure. I don't care for liquid waxes unless it's a car I'm selling as it's an easy & fast way to make a car look great short term. I wax it often cause i enjoy hanging in the garage with my toys. :-)

Last edited by Caraddict; 09-02-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:10 PM

I use Meguiars liquid wax and a buffer/polisher machine. It gives a nice shine without all the muscle. The polishers arent that expensive and I too enjoy being in my man-cave (garage) with all my toys as well. I used to wax my vehicles by had but the polisher reallys cuts the work in half and no muscle soreness. Just be sure that if you use such a machine that you keep moving with the unit so you dont get swirl marks.