PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sound in visualogic DVD player

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Default Sound in visualogic DVD player

Hello all. First time post, so take it easy on me. Just picked up a very nice '05 H2 SUT that I am in love with. I have always had jeeps myself (run the rubicon, sierra trek, moonrocks, etc). Back to the story, I get it home and actually start messing with it. That leads me to my question. I have a visualogic DVD player in the middle console, with two monitors in each headrest (typcial from what I have seen). Now call me an idiot if you must, but I cannot for the life of me get the sound to play out of the dvd player. I do not know if I am missing something, or if the unit may be missing something. I see the video from both monitors, but no sound. I have tried plugging earphones into the back seat controls, but can only set the source to the radio, or the satellite radio. Am i missing the FM modulator? or possibly do not have it set up correctly?

Any ideas would be appreciated, and again, take it easy on me, I'm just a redneck that has never had something nice in his life.

Old 01-07-2011, 06:36 PM

I having the same issues

Old 01-08-2011, 08:44 AM

That's why I stay far away from H2's with dvds in the headrests, that's just another problem you have to deal with, anyhoo Usually the head units should come with wireless headphones, there is no speaker connected to the unit or that connects with the unit instead everything tends to be wireless headphones.

Now I've seen many different headrest sets for the H2, so my answer does not apply to all of them.

If you didn't receieve any headphones when you purchased the vehicle you may want to go to the makers website, look around and if unsure send them a question.