PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer owners in the springfiel MA/Hartford area

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Exclamation Hummer owners in the springfiel MA/Hartford area

I posted this thread in the H3 section, but it would work here to.
Hey! I have a wedding coming up on August 13, and have spent a month helplessly trying to find a rental company who would rent me two hummers for one day...couldn't find anyone. So I'm here to ask for your help....

I'm looking to borrow/rent two hummers for a day for my wedding. White or black, but I need them the same color, either white or black. I would pick them up, go with my groomsmen on the hummers to pick up the bride and bridesmaids, go to a photoshoot location, and then a church for the ceremony and the dinner. All of this should not take more than 5 hours. I would only need up to the point of when we get to church....but would prefer to keep them till the evening so I wouldn't have to find someone to bring the hummers back during the middle of the wedding. I would pay 150$ for each hummer, and bring them back with a full tanks of gas. So if you have a black or white hummer, and would be interested in having it in a wedding please reply to this post or private message me. I would also email you any photos during the photoshoot that have the hummer in them, and you and your family is more than welcome to attend the wedding ceremony and dinner, you won't feel awkward because we are expecting about 400-500 guests so it's not just a small family event. Let me know if anyone is interested I would greatly appreciate it!!