PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer H2 Light Bar options

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Default Hummer H2 Light Bar options

Did a search and did not find what im looking for. I'm looking for a nice light bar for the roof and one that is low profile and will clear my standard 7 foot garage door, so no higher than the OEM factory roof racks. I've seen a lot of cheap stuff out there, looking for either the OEM GM light bar (if it ever existed) or more specifically one that I saw today on this H2. From searching online, I have found that this is the Fierce Forge-Tec Hummer H2 Front Roof Lightbar. I can only find it in the 'Chrome/Billet' design, looking for the black one as seen in the image below. Any leads on where I can purchase it from? Thanks in advance.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4...lightbar2v.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Hummer H2 Light Bar options-h2lightbar-2-.jpg  

Last edited by varun; 02-08-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Default light bar

Here's a link of what your looking for, good luck !
Accessories, Parts and upgrades for the roof of your Hummer H2

Old 02-08-2012, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by nasty745
Here's a link of what your looking for, good luck !
Accessories, Parts and upgrades for the roof of your Hummer H2
I dont see the particular model im looking for in your link, or am I not looking in the right place?

Old 02-10-2012, 05:51 AM

I have the XTC light bar and it is the same size as the factory roof rack. Looks very nice on the truck as well.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Its Hummer Time
I have the XTC light bar and it is the same size as the factory roof rack. Looks very nice on the truck as well.
How do you like the light output of the XTC? Is it more yellow, white or blue light? Is it sufficiently bright?

Old 02-11-2012, 03:11 AM

Its a white light. They use PIAA lights. Sufficiently bright but it only is aimed to shoots a little past low beams. Don't expect it to throw the light far down the road. I use my lights on the brush guard for that.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Default Light bar

After doing all kinds of research,I finally found the bar your looking for ! It's a Delta lighting light bar ! You can find it at 4 wheel parts. Here is the link .

Delta Lighting Light Bar Kits - Offroad Racing / Driving Lights - Off-Road Lighting - Lighting and Lighting Accessories - by 4 Wheel Parts

Old 03-28-2012, 03:58 PM

That is a lot of money.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:31 PM

^well the Delta bar posted isn't what the OP is looking for and yes they are insanely expensive but do look awesome. I plan on buying an XTC eventually.

For the record I don't believe the XTC's use the PIAA's anymore. Looking at old sites they definitely specify using the PIAA's and the new stock since XTC was bought out by (I can't remember) they no longer say PIAA's in the description-just 55 watt bulbs.

I've also tried looking everywhere for the XTC with the black ends and silver bar but apparently that's like finding the holy grail.....

Old 03-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Default Light bar

Originally Posted by varun
Did a search and did not find what im looking for. I'm looking for a nice light bar for the roof and one that is low profile and will clear my standard 7 foot garage door, so no higher than the OEM factory roof racks. I've seen a lot of cheap stuff out there, looking for either the OEM GM light bar (if it ever existed) or more specifically one that I saw today on this H2. From searching online, I have found that this is the Fierce Forge-Tec Hummer H2 Front Roof Lightbar. I can only find it in the 'Chrome/Billet' design, looking for the black one as seen in the image below. Any leads on where I can purchase it from? Thanks in advance.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4...lightbar2v.jpg
That's the exact lightbar they have for sale at 4wheel parts. Check them out, its made for humme same clearance as stock. I posted link earlier scroll down and look at the add. It's definately it, a little pricey but it will work for you ! Goodluck and let me know when you see it !

Quick Reply: Hummer H2 Light Bar options