PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hello.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Administrator
Default hello.

I just wanted to let everyone know, that due to some choice words expressed from mark to me via PM, along with his comments on e-c-l about this site, he has been removed as a moderator. I dont know what else I could do to try to work through it...

Old 08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Default RE: hello.

I think he wanted to be removed anyway Patrick...it's a damn shame, Mark was a great guy.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Administrator

and he probably still is a good guy, and i hope that his family issues improve...but thats all pointless to say now.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:34 PM

yea, that was a bad typo on my part...I didn't mean to say he WAS a great guy meaning that he is not now...I meant...ahh hell you all know what I meant.

Mark, I know you will hear about this post so I just want to say that I still consider you a friend even though you feel I am somehow at fault here...I will pray for you and your family everynight as I have been doing for sometime now. Internet orum squabble aside you are still a good friend of mine and I hope you keep in touch through email.

Good luck bro,

Mike

Old 08-16-2007, 07:54 AM

man, that sucks ... can't fault you for it though Patrick ... you gotto do what you gotto do for the sakes of the forums .. it's business, not personal!

Old 08-16-2007, 09:22 AM

jeezz ... will it ever end??!?! [&o]

I'm sorry Patrick, I'm sure you didn't want to do that! [&:]

Old 08-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Administrator

well paige, i didnt realize how bad the issue was going to get, until i saw marks little outbursts this morning...

Old 08-16-2007, 10:00 AM

omg!! I just read what he was saying!!! Good grief ... unreal!! I'm truly shocked!!

Old 08-16-2007, 10:05 AM

I may have said this before ... about a million times .. but I'm truly amazed how a bunch of grown men can act like this .. I mean, seriously folks .. what the ***!??
I may not act like I'm 30 the majority of the time, nor do I want to ... but when it comes down to a dispute resolution put on the "adult hat" and let's work through things .... not act like a pizzed off little 15 year old starting to slander someone in every section of the forum ... that has no other effect than to show us just how inept you are when it comes to conflict resolution ... crazyness ...

Old 08-16-2007, 10:06 AM
Administrator

i dont really care what he thinks of me...but i dont like that he is trying to disrupt the forum.

im also keeping track of the IPs that he uses, as well as keeping the threatening PMs and posts. what most internet tough guys like mark dont realize, is that with the rising level of internet business, things like threatening someones well being on a forum or through email, especially when it is repeated, is taken pretty seriously. also, if he is using a work computer to send these threats, i can search by his ISP, and in the past, we had someone who was threatening me fired from their job for using company computers to send threatening emails.

Quick Reply: hello.