Looking for a more aggressive look but nothing obnoxious - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Go Back  Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners > Brand Reviews > Tire and Wheel
Reload this Page >

Looking for a more aggressive look but nothing obnoxious

Tire and Wheel Do you have questions or ideas about your Hummer's tires or wheels, let hear it!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a more aggressive look but nothing obnoxious

Old 03-27-2018, 11:32 AM
Default Looking for a more aggressive look but nothing obnoxious

I have recently raptor lined my 05 h2 and can’t stand seeing the factory chrome wheels. Thinking of going with 20” black rims on 35” tires. Wanting to go more aggressive and trying to find the perfect offset to make it happen. No lift on it all factory. Any suggestions on a good setup?
Want the tires to stick out from the car but not an obnoxious amount.

Old 03-27-2018, 02:32 PM

All depends on the look you are going for. Pushing the wheels out without larger flares is going to flip everything from the road onto the sides of you rig. I pushed my wheels out quite a bit but added the extended offroad flares. You can check the pics in my build thread if you'd like.