PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Bulletproof Suspension: Hummer H2 12" Lift Kits

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Default Bulletproof Suspension: Hummer H2 12" Lift Kits

Quick Overview:

All parts are covered in high quality gloss black powder coat (color upgrades available).
Improved ride and handling from factory.
No welding required our kit is designed to be entirely "bolt on".
Factory wheel base and track maintained.
All Bulletproof manufactured parts are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty.

This kit created the catch phrase "go big or go home". Bulletproof Suspension Inc has designed this Hummer 12" Suspension System with the leading design and engineering that can only come from Bulletproof Suspension. Inc. Our Bulletproof Suspension H2 lift systems is one of if not the most popular H2 Kit available on the market today. Tried, proved and tested, this is the only 12" lift system for your H2. All components are made from A36 steel plate 1/4" thick or thicker and heavy wall D.O.M.(drawn over mandrel) seamless steel tubing. We use continuous seam welding with gusseted truss type construction. We call it "Bulletproof" because it is.

For more information please Click Here
www.facebook.com/bulletproofsuspension
or give us a call 909.389.0444

Attached Thumbnails Bulletproof Suspension: Hummer H2 12" Lift Kits-hummer-h2.jpg  
Old 09-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Nice post in the Archive ONLY sections.

See where it says: This section is an archive of older posts, please post new questions in the specific model section. Thank you!

Old 12-23-2013, 05:37 AM

As far as Bulletproof suspension, I think the kits are great except for the shocks they send you. I have new shocks on the rear of my H2 from them and they came wore out. Talked to Bulletproof about this and they told me to buy new ones from them. In my opinion they're customer service is very bad and I will not deal with them again.