h3 Aftermarket Stereo - Can't Find where to connect ACC wire? - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Sights N Sounds This section is for audio and video clips...discussions about audio and video upgrades can go in our new AV section!

Old 09-21-2017, 11:58 PM

Lightbulb h3 Aftermarket Stereo - Can't Find where to connect ACC wire?

When I was installing my aftermarket, turns out that there is no ACC wire for the Factory Head Unit, and all of the research I did showed many (hard) alternatives like finding the ignition wire under the steering wheel or going into engine bay - fuse box

USE THE YELLOW WIRE ON THE REAR WIPER CONTROLLER!!!
check out this video (not mine):

seems like a lot of people went to too much trouble for a simple function, that had a simple solution.

I hope this helps!

--
hummer on!
SG