PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual Alternator Setups for H2 and H3

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 02:57 PM
HO
Default Dual Alternator Setups for H2 and H3

Been looking for a dual alternator 600 amp setup for my two Kicker SX 2500 amplifiers. These draw tons of power (5000w)...........check this. These guys have a two alternator setup that bolts right in.

http://www.highoutputalternator.com

Old 04-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Default RE: Dual Alternator Setups for H2 and H3

Not to plug a non site sponsor here but give Ohio Generator a call, they can custom make you an alty to fit your needs. We used them on the Avalanche board I was on ages ago and they are awesome to deal with and has excellent pricing!

Old 04-24-2007, 03:30 PM

I tried ohio generator and had nothin but problems with the dual setup. Itwas a disaster. I was watching Unique Whips on SpeedTV and heard about this HO alternators guys. They have an awesome bracket setup. I ordered it for my 07 H2 and it worked great. They even have polished alts so my truck looks great just like chrome.

Call Rick at HO Alterantors he is the man and will help you out: 866-446-8878

http://www.highoutputalternator.com/

Old 04-24-2007, 03:35 PM

I didn't say dual, I said they can custom buildan alty according tothe needLOL! When I ran that setup on the Avalanche I bought the alty from them (excellent product) and a mouting kit elsewhere ... I too have heard their dual kits have had problems which is why I didn't go that route at the time. Still I think their custom, made to order alty's are by far the best bang for the buck! The group buy we had at the time saved me well over 250 dollars compared to the competition and I had ZERO problems with it. When I get around to replacing my stocker in the H2 I'll definitely go back to em!

Old 04-24-2007, 04:25 PM

Maybe it's just me, but seems a bit fishy; two brand new 1 post members both pushing the HO alternator guys. Nothing against the company, product or legit posters, but seems a bit unfriendly form to come in and post once without at least saying Hello. As always, new members are extremely welcome, and seeing new products is also great, but be up front about it, we're all good guys here!

Old 04-24-2007, 04:26 PM

Good point LHB, missed that little nugget of info ...

Old 04-24-2007, 05:15 PM

the first post is talking about High Output alternators.. his name is HO... Hmmm... I'm no detective (lol) but that was a horrid attempt to self promote...[sm=lame.gif]

Old 04-24-2007, 05:27 PM

Yeah, well .. sooo!?!? LOL! I'm a lil slow today .. I got a 6 AM wake up call from a panicked co-worker saying the entire server farm was down .. unfortunately he was correct so .. the ol' noggin' is still recovering from that lovely present this morning LOL!

Old 04-24-2007, 06:44 PM

I'm sorry i didn't say hello. I just got on the forums looking to customize my 07 H2. I have been reading the forums for a couple months and when i saw the post about the dual alternators i thought it was relavent to post simply because I have used the company that was in the first message.

You guys have a great forum with lots of good tips and tricks.

I will post pics of my H2 and the dual setup. It is pretty cool and gives me like 500 amps for the system in the back.

Just trying to help everyone else out.

Old 04-24-2007, 06:48 PM

ORIGINAL: badh2

I'm sorry i didn't say hello. I just got on the forums looking to customize my 07 H2. I have been reading the forums for a couple months and when i saw the post about the dual alternators i thought it was relavent to post simply because I have used the company that was in the first message.

You guys have a great forum with lots of good tips and tricks.

I will post pics of my H2 and the dual setup. It is pretty cool and gives me like 500 amps for the system in the back.

Just trying to help everyone else out.

That is great, and welcome. Be sure to check out the new members section, and post pics for sure. You will find that being a member makes finding information (ie the search function) much easier. And certainly feel free to post comments on products or companies you find excellent, then we can all gain from the knowledge!

Quick Reply: Dual Alternator Setups for H2 and H3