PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3 Got Trashed

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 3 Got Trashed

Injun, your tires have been worn out since I saw your first post. Treat your poor Hummer to some decent tires and nothing will stop you. LOL

Old 02-26-2008, 06:21 AM

RyanCodyH3, yes a good set of mud terrains or all terrainsunder that truck and you'll be all set!! Send more pictures if you got em!

Old 02-26-2008, 07:59 AM

The H3 can handle just about anything you throw at it. It all depends on the driver, however you've got to remember your over 2 tons, so mud can get you stuck once in awhile.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:32 AM

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Injun, your tires have been worn out since I saw your first post. Treat your poor Hummer to some decent tires and nothing will stop you. LOL
Actually I am currently on my 3rd set of rubbers since I bought it in 2006... First set of course were bad shape to start with(was promised new set within 2 weeks after purchasing from the dealer... it took over 6 months to arrive...) Once those were put on they lasted up until last fall when I switched them out for some more used MT's about 70% tread left... they are currently getting low but I picked up a set of used 38" Cepeks with about 70% tread on them as well going to mount them this spring... once they are done I think im going to finally bite the bullet and buy a brand new set of rubbers... but who knows another good deal may come around... For example I paid $50 CDN each for my Cepeks... couldnt let that go. But yea once I get my Iroks i am going to try that one mud trench again the one from the end of my Sept 24th wheeling video where i got pinched in... I tried it twice already with my bald tires... hopefully with my 39.5"s ill be able to defeat it.. only pitthat I havent made it through around where I live and its killing me!

Old 02-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Injun: I think Ryan C needs tires more than you do!!!

Old 02-26-2008, 02:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Doc Olds

Injun: I think Ryan C needs tires more than you do!!!
Indeed which brings me to my next point!!

Accepting free tires
Also accepting free brain!

xD! seriously when my stepdad came to bail me out he just looked at me like.. "what an idiot"

Old 03-03-2008, 12:23 AM

ahh, dont worry about it, ryan. we've all been stuck at some point. just be happy you had someone to bail you out.

lil d

Old 03-04-2008, 03:55 AM

Any pics of the carnage?

Sam

Old 03-05-2008, 01:03 AM

what was the trashed bit we all have been stuck at some stage or another. it not a bad thing it is more like a badge unless a jeep went through first (heaven forbid)
ps if you want to see trashed check out youtube "hummer camp road" now that is trashed!!!!!

Old 03-05-2008, 07:33 AM

ORIGINAL: skippy

what was the trashed bit we all have been stuck at some stage or another. it not a bad thing it is more like a badge unless a jeep went through first (heaven forbid)
ps if you want to see trashed check out youtube "hummer camp road" now that is trashed!!!!!
Hah! No Jeep... I'd hurt myself. I posted this before I got the damage report, so I figured I'd have to replace something. Luckily I didn't! So, nothing got "trashed" really. Just stuck for a good hour or so lol.

And btw... saw the vid, very nice. The rancho kit with the MTZ really does the 3 justice.

Quick Reply: 3 Got Trashed