1/20/17 The Day America Won - Page 2 - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Sights N Sounds This section is for audio and video clips...discussions about audio and video upgrades can go in our new AV section!

Old 03-30-2017, 08:09 AM

I am so glad we have President Trump. Putting Gorsuch on the Supreme court is the best thing Trump could have done. Imagine if Hillary were elected who she would have put in.
Even if Trump failed at everything else, that one move was worth my vote. I do think he will be a great president. Keystone pipeline, Border Control, not afraid to say islamic terrorist, stop the war on coal, reign in some of the EPA overreach, rebuild our military, stand with Israel, a first lady who will bring poise and class back to the white house. I could go on. Thank you President Trump for loving the US as much as I do.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calif phil View Post
I am so glad we have President Trump. Putting Gorsuch on the Supreme court is the best thing Trump could have done. Imagine if Hillary were elected who she would have put in.
Even if Trump failed at everything else, that one move was worth my vote. I do think he will be a great president. Keystone pipeline, Border Control, not afraid to say islamic terrorist, stop the war on coal, reign in some of the EPA overreach, rebuild our military, stand with Israel, a first lady who will bring poise and class back to the white house. I could go on. Thank you President Trump for loving the US as much as I do.
I dont disagree with every thing you said but to start off your "good things" list with The Keystone pipe line was extremely confusing to say the least. But im sure HITLERY would have done much worse already.

Save America - Re-elect no one.