Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   1/20/17 The Day America Won (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/1-20-17-day-america-won-37818/)

Ewmoore99 01-21-2017 05:38 PM

1/20/17 The Day America Won

1 Attachment(s)
With the yesterday being the end of a mistake, I felt it highly appropriate to fly Old Glory and go find some mud!
Attachment 10006

Caraddict 01-25-2017 06:59 AM

Trump!����

Doc Olds 01-25-2017 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Caraddict (Post 341836)
Trump!����

Yep, Azzhole in chief.

Caraddict 01-26-2017 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds (Post 341839)
Yep, Azzhole in chief.

Yea he's destroying the country...Removing criminal refugees,freezing Govt spending, ending trans pacific deal, allowing the pipeline, keeping/creating jobs, overturning Oboma care, freezing funds to sanctuary city's, warning Chicago of Govt stepping in if the murders continue and I can't believe what him being elected has done to the stock market...what a lazy azzhole to do all this in his first 3 days..I wish Oboma was still president sending all our money to foreign countries, not caring about law enforcement or our borders and allowing more possible terrorists into our country...LOL Trump may not be a lot of people's President (even though by law he is) but he definitely is my President! :cool:

Doc Olds 01-26-2017 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Caraddict (Post 341861)
Yea he's destroying the country...Removing criminal refugees,freezing Govt spending, ending trans pacific deal, allowing the pipeline, keeping/creating jobs, overturning Oboma care, freezing funds to sanctuary city's, warning Chicago of Govt stepping in if the murders continue and I can't believe what him being elected has done to the stock market...what a lazy azzhole to do all this in his first 3 days..I wish Oboma was still president sending all our money to foreign countries, not caring about law enforcement or our borders and allowing more possible terrorists into our country...LOL Trump may not be a lot of people's President (even though by law he is) but he definitely is my President! :cool:

Precisely what you think is going on based upon.... signing executive orders. Red meat for the masses.

First, EOs are not laws, more like a memo to federal agencies to do what they can to prepare for and/or implement changes within those agencies. Takes Congress to actually change the law. Funny how when our last President would sign and EO he was "trampling the constitution." Looks like he's been busy to people that watch Fox news, ain't done jack yet.

Obama removed more immigrants than George. If you call hiring 15,000 new boarder agents freezing Govt spending, were goin broke quick. TPP was an agreement to form a deal after further negotiations and ratification, so there was nothing to "end" yet. The Keystone Pipeline people withdrew their application and will have to start over, if gas at $2.25 can even support the prospect. Ect, ect....

The $$ to foreign countries.... part of Corporate Welfare in place long before Obama, so our companies can do business in foreign lands and we the tax payers can provide the ability to do it.

Bringing jobs back? The last time these clowns ran the shop we were loosing jobs at 4-500,000 per month... remember when McSame was saying "our economy is fundamentally sound" in 2008??? 75 straight months of job growth under Obama after that debacle really sucked huh.

Terrorists are behind every bush and around every corner, be afraid.

The ACA is still the law, and it does work. In fact, the GOP actually brought the concept to the floor of Congress in 1993, it was their brainchild. Romney care in MA is a success. Under alternative facts, it is now something bad because Democrats got it through?

Expand awareness, Fox News is not news, everybody should make an effort to pay attention. ;)

Doc Olds 01-26-2017 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Caraddict (Post 341861)

Sorry, I did not edit your post, but I did hit the edit button by mistake instead of quote when I started. My bad. Good luck with your president. :D

Doc Olds 01-26-2017 08:33 AM

No, I am NOT registered with either/any party and I have never voted for a Clinton, just in case you guys were gonna go there. You know I did not vote for Chump, even though he is the POTUS. :p

3hummers 01-26-2017 11:03 AM

No matter who your preferred candidate was we are in a better place. Trump was not my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice but he was better than the alternative IMO. Likely many disagree. I sucked it up and powered through the last 8 years, everyone that doesn't care for Trump can too.

Caraddict 01-27-2017 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Olds (Post 341865)
Sorry, I did not edit your post, but I did hit the edit button by mistake instead of quote when I started. My bad. Good luck with your president. :D

No worries...let's agree to disagree...time will tell who's right...for our country's sake I hope Fox News is right...Oreily and Hannity are legit...unlike CNN the fake news network :D

Caraddict 01-27-2017 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by 3hummers (Post 341872)
No matter who your preferred candidate was we are in a better place. Trump was not my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice but he was better than the alternative IMO. Likely many disagree. I sucked it up and powered through the last 8 years, everyone that doesn't care for Trump can too.

It's rediculous how the left won't accept reality...they are making fools of themselves and are the real blame for a divided country...like you I delt with last 8 years with dignity...too bad the left can't do the same:(