PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
View Poll Results: A poll
Blackstang's SUT
39.53%
Injunfarian's H1
32.56%
Dr. Carver's H3
27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

July ROTM Voting

Old 06-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Default RE: July ROTM Voting

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

On a side note and totally unrelated to ROTM ... Injun ...exactly WHAT happened on those tripod pictures? I see you needed help getting pulled out ... :-)
Well the story behind that pic is that it was our first time going through that trail(My H2 friend and I), and we found out it was WAAAY TOO TIGHT it looked like a snowmobile trail instead of a trail for 4x4's. So on the first pass I almost made it through that pit but had to stop on the exist of it because I almost smacked right into a tree so I reversed back into the pit and tried to get out and kept doing it for awhile eventually making the pit very deep and ugly. Then when it was about time for the H2 to come through he got stuck right away and when I pulled him out he smacked right into the tree that I almost smacked into. Then on the way back through(when these pictures are taken) I found out that the exit of the trail leads between 2 trees that are waaay to tight for an H2 let alone an H1 so I tried to ride the side of it so I could pop out where we entered the first time going through butthe pit was sooo deep at that point it just wasnt working. And here is a pic showing just how deep the pit is after we were done with it
This is a jeep on 38.5" Tires

Name:  PC080031.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  88.5 KB

As you can see it got a bit deep after running through it the first time.

Old 06-09-2007, 02:20 PM

Damn son, you ain't kiddin about the depth. Yep, those things happen .. unfortunately .. did either one of you take any damage from that trail or!?!
Been in that spot recently myself but it was in a ravine .. couldn't get back up the way I came down and the exit was exceptionally steep and very very tight for an H2. I seriously doubt I would've made it through without body damage ... Ended up riding down the ravine instead .. spending about half an hourhoping I wouldn't end up bustin' a tie rod since it was my first time doing any kind of real rock wheelin' .. good times but between busting my rear glass later in the day, and some pretty good pin striping .. it made for a pretty expensive weekend ... ohh well ...

Old 06-09-2007, 02:32 PM

All three are nice rigs-can't go wrong with any of them!

Old 06-09-2007, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Trayderjoe

JOE....Quit WAFFLING and MAKE A CHOICE!!!

Old 06-09-2007, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Damn son, you ain't kiddin about the depth. Yep, those things happen .. unfortunately .. did either one of you take any damage from that trail or!?!
Been in that spot recently myself but it was in a ravine .. couldn't get back up the way I came down and the exit was exceptionally steep and very very tight for an H2. I seriously doubt I would've made it through without body damage ... Ended up riding down the ravine instead .. spending about half an hourhoping I wouldn't end up bustin' a tie rod since it was my first time doing any kind of real rock wheelin' .. good times but between busting my rear glass later in the day, and some pretty good pin striping .. it made for a pretty expensive weekend ... ohh well ...
Yeah the H2 ended up taking some body damage, Anice dent and scratch all down the passenger side.
as for me I was lucky enough to make it out with no damage except maybe some pinstrips but with how many i got now hard to tell which ones are new or not.
Oh yea an found out my Winch was not operating anymore! I tested it like 3 weeks before and since then I guess it broke

Old 06-10-2007, 07:08 PM

HummBob
Date 6/9/2007 1:26:57 PM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: Trayderjoe

[/blockquote]

JOE....Quit WAFFLING and MAKE A CHOICE!!!
Votes in, but damn they are nice aren't they?

Old 06-10-2007, 08:47 PM

Sorry guys you both have great looking rigs but... my loyalty goes to Blackstang's SUT .... fellow SUT owners have to stick together...

Old 06-10-2007, 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: H8MYX

Sorry guys you both have great looking rigs but... my loyalty goes to Blackstang's SUT .... fellow SUT owners have to stick together...

Name:  thumbsup.gif
Views: 71
Size:  3.2 KB

Old 06-10-2007, 11:54 PM
JM

ORIGINAL: H8MYX

Same here, not because I own a SUT but because I like his truck + Chris one of the nicest guy around here.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:56 AM

OHHHHHH....Neck in Neck!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: July ROTM Voting