Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

WTB H2 Warn Winch Bumper

Old 11-21-2017, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by euro55
Sold to MixmanSc thanks my brother

Are you kidding me right now? I was the CREATER of the for wanted thread and you sold it to a different poster who couldn't be bothered to create their own thread but post on mine. I hope your morals take you far in life.....

Last edited by LoJac963; 11-21-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:23 PM

Sent you a PM LoJac....

Old 11-21-2017, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by MixManSC
Sent you a PM LoJac....

Replied, no worries. It will look great on your rig. Post pics when you're done!

Old 11-21-2017, 08:00 PM
Default here's the deal

Originally Posted by LoJac963
Are you kidding me right now? I was the CREATER of the for wanted thread and you sold it to a different poster who couldn't be bothered to create their own thread but post on mine. I hope your morals take you far in life.....
I bought my wife a 06 hummer back in March, after she was hit by a drunk driver and did not feel comfortable in a car anymore, after months of therapy she came up with the idea of getting a hummer to feel safe in. So I bought her one and she was finally starting to feel like she could drive again. But I did not research all the problems this one had and it was starting to affect my wife. I came on this forum to seek help and MixManSC went above and beyond to help us get this hummer right, the man sent me all the info he could and my wife and I were overwhelmed with joy.

So with all that help I bought a 05 SUT in September with the warn bumper and hitch on it that I really didn't want or need.

I saw your add that you were wanting one so I started reading the tread and I saw MixManSC on there and he was looking for one also. My MORALS told me to offer it to this man first and so I did, I am sorry for causing so much drama

so I will not be selling the winch and bumper to anyone...

Last edited by euro55; 11-21-2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:03 PM
Default Warm H2 Winch Bumper

Hello fellow H2 Hummer owners , if I may and someone has probably already suggested this , since one of the members has Wintch Bumper that they have no need for would we be willing to have a metal fabacator disassemble it and make a cut sheet so we could make a few ?

Could we ask the group who who would be interested in this process if the owner of the bumper would be willing to do this .

Old 11-22-2017, 02:04 PM

The only catch with this specific one is that there is only one winch that will fit it. In addition it also comes with frame extensions, and a rear lower bracket that are also required.

The install guide will give you some idea of what is needed for this specific model. Much more than just the visible front plate. I imagine one could get some other model winch installed into it though but you would probably need to cut some new holes for the clutch lever, mounting holes, etc.

http://www.catalograck.com/ImgVD/WAR...A0-pn69501.pdf

Plus to add - it just rubs me the wrong way to rip off someone else's work... that is coming from me personally and as a business owner and 75% of the work we do is custom. I've had other shops rip our work off and that does not really make me happy.

Last edited by MixManSC; 11-22-2017 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:49 PM

Good points , understood .. dose anyone have any updates on the OEM style ( pic 3 ) that was proposed ?

Old 11-22-2017, 10:55 PM

Mixman has good points. I had no idea the amount of install the Warn bumper takes. A good fabricator could easily copy the bumper and all the brackets but it’s going to be pricey as well. I don’t think copying it as a big deal since they haven’t been made for years. Wished I bought one back when they were $550.

Old 11-22-2017, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by euro55
I bought my wife a 06 hummer back in March, after she was hit by a drunk driver and did not feel comfortable in a car anymore, after months of therapy she came up with the idea of getting a hummer to feel safe in. So I bought her one and she was finally starting to feel like she could drive again. But I did not research all the problems this one had and it was starting to affect my wife. I came on this forum to seek help and MixManSC went above and beyond to help us get this hummer right, the man sent me all the info he could and my wife and I were overwhelmed with joy.

So with all that help I bought a 05 SUT in September with the warn bumper and hitch on it that I really didn't want or need.

I saw your add that you were wanting one so I started reading the tread and I saw MixManSC on there and he was looking for one also. My MORALS told me to offer it to this man first and so I did, I am sorry for causing so much drama

so I will not be selling the winch and bumper to anyone...
That is all fine and after I cooled down I realized that MixMan must have set this up behind the scenes. I was angry because you posted on my thread which made it seem you completely overlooked the creator of the thread. After talking to Mix through multiple PMs I learned the story and wished him the best with the install. No hard feelings towards anyone.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:58 PM

I too should have been more respectful of your tread, but I rarely post on here and did not take everything into consideration. I am sorry again if I disrespected you in any way....Louis

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB H2 Warn Winch Bumper