PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WANTED - H2 First Aid & Tool Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Default WANTED - H2 First Aid Kit

New or used doesn't matter. Would also like to have the strap that holds this and the emergency kit in place, thanks

Attached Thumbnails WANTED - H2 First Aid & Tool Kit-p1010033.jpg  

Last edited by raptome; 10-22-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:07 PM

Are you still looking for this kit?

Old 11-08-2011, 11:39 AM

PM'd you.
Originally Posted by kauaineb
Are you still looking for this kit?

Old 11-29-2011, 10:46 PM

I have both the emergency and adventure kits. Not sure which one you need but both kits have never been used. The emergency kit has a Hummer flashlight, tire pressure gauge. leatherman tool and a first aid kit. The adventure kit has 2 Hummer walkie talkies, lighter, binoculars, compass and pocket light. Not sure what youre willing to pay for them and not sure what they retail for. Let me know if youre interested in either or both.

Attached Thumbnails WANTED - H2 First Aid & Tool Kit-kit1.jpg   WANTED - H2 First Aid & Tool Kit-kit2.jpg  
Old 11-30-2011, 10:34 PM

I ended up getting the first aid and emergency kit. what are you asking for the adventure kit? hadnt really considered it, but it looks pretty cool. thanks
I have both the emergency and adventure kits. Not sure which one you need but both kits have never been used. The emergency kit has a Hummer flashlight, tire pressure gauge. leatherman tool and a first aid kit. The adventure kit has 2 Hummer walkie talkies, lighter, binoculars, compass and pocket light. Not sure what youre willing to pay for them and not sure what they retail for. Let me know if youre interested in either or both.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:50 PM

it was around $350 as marked up as hummer stuff is but ill consider a lower price of course. its not in demand so i can work with you on the price if youre interested. just let me know.
thanks

Old 12-01-2011, 10:04 PM

I'm thinking with a retail that high it's probably way out of my budget. I like it but probably not enough to pay what it's worth and I don't like making low-ball offers, I think it's rude lol

it was around $350 as marked up as hummer stuff is but ill consider a lower price of course. its not in demand so i can work with you on the price if youre interested. just let me know.
thanks

Old 12-03-2011, 08:37 AM

well, i know its not going to go anywhere so if you want to make whatever offer youd be willing to make, just let me know and ill consider it!
thanks

Old 12-06-2011, 01:34 PM

ill sell the adventure kit for $300 + shipping. everything in the kit is new, never used. thanks

Old 12-06-2011, 03:18 PM

I'll have to pass but thanks for the offer.
ill sell the adventure kit for $300 + shipping. everything in the kit is new, never used. thanks

Quick Reply: WANTED - H2 First Aid & Tool Kit