Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Need H3 roof lights (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/need-h3-roof-lights-38459/)

givip 06-12-2017 09:11 PM

Need H3 roof lights

Got a 2006 H3. The studs are in place but the rooftop clearance lights are missing. I'm looking for either the clearance or two light -- light bar.
THX

TAINTER 06-13-2017 11:19 AM

If you really want the honest truth? I would cut my losses and have the holes filled and the roof painted saving you the time, $ and effort of finding another set. And then another set once that set cracks, blows off, discolors, etc.

Good luck with finding either. Both of them have been discontinued by GM.

The clearance lights are $1000 and up on eBay (no longer made by OEM)
The OffRoad lights are $750 and up on eBay (no longer made by OEM)

These aftermarket clearance lights are $1200+tax
S&S FRONT ROOF MARKER LAMPS / 2006-2010 HUMMER H3 & H3T

givip 06-13-2017 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER (Post 345216)
If you really want the honest truth? I would cut my losses and have the holes filled and the roof painted saving you the time, $ and effort of finding another set. And then another set once that set cracks, blows off, discolors, etc.

Good luck with finding either. Both of them have been discontinued by GM.

The clearance lights are $1000 and up on eBay (no longer made by OEM)
The OffRoad lights are $750 and up on eBay (no longer made by OEM)

These aftermarket clearance lights are $1200+tax
S&S FRONT ROOF MARKER LAMPS / 2006-2010 HUMMER H3 & H3T

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like I could probably get the body work done cheaper. I'm surprised China hasn't started making them.

Subterfuge 06-22-2017 07:59 AM

Just removed my OEM marker/clearance lights. Easy removal, but they aren't perfect. No idea what they are worth, but indications are that they are valuable. I waiting on 1/4" sheet metal plugs to cover the rivnuts. No bodywork except where the lights rubbed against the top. Glad I bought the windshield trim off a wreck before doing the job. No way I was going to fill the holes in that trim.

givip 06-22-2017 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Subterfuge (Post 345442)
Just removed my OEM marker/clearance lights. Easy removal, but they aren't perfect. No idea what they are worth, but indications are that they are valuable. I waiting on 1/4" sheet metal plugs to cover the rivnuts. No bodywork except where the lights rubbed against the top. Glad I bought the windshield trim off a wreck before doing the job. No way I was going to fill the holes in that trim.

If you decide to sell them please send me your price and if possible a picture or two. Thanks

Subterfuge 06-23-2017 08:34 AM

Clearance Marker Lights

2 Attachment(s)
I am selling them, but definitely going to try to get paid given the rarity. I am hesitant to even post them here for fear of getting bashed for asking too much. Last thing I want is a bad rep for being "Greedy". Worse is I'll probably get bashed for holding out on fellow H3 owners.... So no win.

TAINTER 06-26-2017 12:04 PM

Sell them on eBay, highest bid wins. Anyone who gets butt hurt over that is too sensitive anyway.

Your parts and you should get the most $ you can. Should be over $700 if they are in good shape with no cracks. Good luck on the sale!

Snake923 07-30-2017 12:04 PM

I have a OEM roof light bar I am selling

SEPUL 08-08-2017 05:47 PM

sorry how much can you send me some pics

Btmitchell 09-09-2018 01:26 AM

Anyone selling them?