Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   What kind of forum is this supposed to be?! (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/what-kind-forum-supposed-26284/)

sandkiwi 12-13-2011 10:10 AM

KDOG, nice work with the hijacking, especially when you started the thread.... must be laughing your ass off.....

You actually get some really good stuff here and feedback when its required rather than general rubbish...

To everyone else cheers for the info sharing, keep it up...its appreciated...;)

No need for extending his amusement.......:D

Kdog 12-13-2011 01:10 PM

Sandkiwi, I don't really know what your talking about. How exactly did hijack the thread? I simply

Kdog 12-13-2011 01:17 PM

Oops... Posted a question. I'm up to a two pager now so I'm impressed. I was just trying to wake everyone up. I too appreciate everything that people are willing to share. My point is just that its crazy that I couldn't get a reply on two separate post after following the search rules that people like to shout out about since I did search first and there was a combined viewing of over 60 or so. Now I can post a question about this forum and people have no problem voicing there opinion. So actually, I wasn't laughing. I was perturbed that I am asking about my hummer issue on a hummer forum and can't get a response. Kinda defeats the purpose. People in general are hard enough to depend on so maybe I just had a false sense of dependability with the people who are ol timers of this site.

Caraddict 12-13-2011 04:55 PM

Even with this rediculously thread I still forgot to look up the codes today.:p Actually I was just slammed with work & didn't have a chance...:) maybe tomorrow...

honda400ex2003 12-13-2011 05:03 PM

yours runs good so theres no hurry lol.

good thread to pass a few minutes also. nice to see a sense of humor :D
steve

Mark R 12-13-2011 07:23 PM

I ain't been Around for a while but.. Welcome aboard...:D

CrindoTech 12-13-2011 11:59 PM

since everyone looks at this thread, lets all figure out my misfire before my waranty is up! just trying to lighten the mood in here. i am new to this forum to but i have recieved some replies. none of them have helped me fix the problem yet, but it might take a bit to get on the same page with each other. i am sorry u have had a slow response. i am sure no one is ignoring u on purpose. lets all have a good day!

parabat 12-15-2011 03:15 AM

I bought a code reader that puts the codes into plain english. Bought a InnVA 3100 from Canadian Tire for $199.00. Great OB2 reader.

H2Miami 12-15-2011 06:27 PM

lol<<<>>>lol

Bunger 12-15-2011 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mark R (Post 266601)
I ain't been Around for a while but.. Welcome aboard...:D

Stumpy, I sent you a PM