Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Weapons Galore on form for short film shoot (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/weapons-galore-form-short-film-shoot-4302/)

hangnailer11 03-08-2007 07:51 PM

Weapons Galore on form for short film shoot

Hi Guys

Just wanted you all to know that Sam - 'Weapons Galore' kindly agreed to drive his H2 in my short action film based in Brum. For those of you who haven't met him he istop bloke! The shoot went quite well although very rushed and got some really cool shots of the H2 including an awesome shot of it pulling up with smoke pouring around it. I am just in the middle of putting it all together and should have a copy of it in about a month will try and post it on myspace. www.myspace.com/hangnailproductions we also got some really cool pics which as soon as i have my hands on them will be posting a handful here too and eventually the film too. Would love to work with Sam again in the future and if you all want to get together to meet maybe we could do some crazy Hummer trailer/video/advert type thing on an abandoned runway one day.
Thanks all 'Dennis' for pointing me in the right direction the H2 in the film has really ramped up the wow factor.

Your none hummer driving buddy (maybe one day when Hollywood calls)
Steve

shortbus 03-08-2007 07:57 PM

RE: Weapons Galore on form for short film shoot

i know of an abandoned runway near Bloxham that would work perfectly. may take a while to cross the pond though, have to wait for the bering straight to freeze over, and my tires suck on ice.

and here's dennis getting all the credit again - what's a guy got to do for a little respect around here . . . . :(

HummBob 03-09-2007 12:18 AM

Wasn't it SUPER that Shorty STARTED this thread:

https://www.hummerforums.com/m_39849/tm.htm

That helped get Sam(weaponsgalore) to be in Steve's production!!!

Way to go SHORTY!!!!

how's that!!;)

shortbus 03-09-2007 12:11 PM

thanks Bob

i feel better now . . . . . .:D

HummerGuy 03-09-2007 12:33 PM

That's awsome! I can't wait to see it! Maybe my Knight Rider KITT H3 will have a cameo in a film some day [sm=happybounce.gif]

Dennis 03-09-2007 01:20 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

iand here's dennis getting all the credit again - what's a guy got to do for a little respect around here . . . . :(
naner, naner, naner[sm=laughat.gif]

What's the matter Bob, you trying to shmooze your way out of being called Nancy anymore?:D:D

HummBob 03-09-2007 05:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: shortbus

iand here's dennis getting all the credit again - what's a guy got to do for a little respect around here . . . . :(
naner, naner, naner[sm=laughat.gif]

What's the matter Bob, you trying to shmooze your way out of being called Nancy anymore?:D:D
I don't care about Nancy, I just want shorty's vote;)

hangnailer11 03-11-2007 08:04 PM

Just wanted to say a big thank you to shorty. Also the official pics from the set have not been put out yet but i do have this screencap from my behind the scenes stuff. The actualy film has it pulling up through smoke and it looks pretty damn sexy this shot is after it has pulled up and get ready to film other angles

Steve

littlehummerboy 03-11-2007 11:36 PM

Man, Sam's a lucky dog. I'd love to have one of my cars appear in a film someday![8D]

HummBob 03-12-2007 05:46 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Man, Sam's a lucky dog. I'd love to have one of my cars appear in a film someday![8D]
Mine's in a local guys film. He's a customer I've known since he was like 15. He's in FILM SCHOOLnow.I'll try and find a link to his website?? In the film, it's driven by the BAD GUYS!!!:D:D:D

I haven't seen it yet as it's in post-production/editing, but he's going to give me a copy and give me EXECUTIVE PRODUCER credit!!:D;)