Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Water puddle on front passenger floor and water drops coming thru my OnStar speaker!! (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/water-puddle-front-passenger-floor-water-drops-coming-thru-my-onstar-speaker-30970/)

Propst72 06-13-2013 04:35 PM

Water puddle on front passenger floor and water drops coming thru my OnStar speaker!!

I have had my 2008 H3 since Aug 2007. After all the rain we had today, there's a puddle on front passenger floor, rain drops coming thru my speaker, and as I'm driving, water falls from my sunroof onto my back and water drips onto my feet. Anyone else have this issue??? I've had a Nissan Xtera with a sunroof, never had any problems.

Caraddict 06-13-2013 06:10 PM

Check your sunroof drains & cab lights...

Nicole Pacheco 05-01-2016 02:11 PM

Nothing put leaks

I have had so many issues with leaks..I have fixed the 2 front drain tunes passenger floor was soaked.. then I had water coming in the blue tooth speaker.. then I have noticed hat the floor behind the driver seat is soaked and water showing on the roof fabric.. then I have also noticed the back door carpet is wet but don't see where it is coming from then I just noticed a puddle under the emergency brake cable.. anyone else have any thought on these leaks..

3hummers 05-01-2016 08:58 PM

Roof rack rails, markers lights or sun roof drains being clogged are the usual culprits.

happythree 05-02-2016 11:58 AM

water....probably the #1 topic. search and read the hundreds of comments on the fix..es!! READ,,,READ

Gomer 05-02-2016 05:03 PM

Just a note. There are also rear sunroof drains as well. One of those could be clogged as well.

Nicole Pacheco 05-02-2016 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by 3hummers (Post 336047)
Roof rack rails, markers lights or sun roof drains being clogged are the usual culprits.

Don't have marker light and already fixed drain holes.. I guess it the rails next.. thank you

Biff Budd 05-05-2016 04:41 PM

I just had this issue solved by my shop...but it took two tries (charged me for one). As others have said there are the main drain tubes from the sunroof area. BUT, there are also drain areas these connect to behind the dashboard. Mine, due to a certain daughter allowing the H3 to sit, had gotten plugged with...wait for it..algae. Cleaned out problem solved. I have had some frog stranglers and no issues.

Nicole Pacheco 05-05-2016 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Biff Budd (Post 336135)
I just had this issue solved by my shop...but it took two tries (charged me for one). As others have said there are the main drain tubes from the sunroof area. BUT, there are also drain areas these connect to behind the dashboard. Mine, due to a certain daughter allowing the H3 to sit, had gotten plugged with...wait for it..algae. Cleaned out problem solved. I have had some frog stranglers and no issues.

Thank you I'm going to try the roof rack rails first since I have tried the the sunroof plugs