Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   Sensitive viewers, stay away, Dirty content! (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/sensitive-viewers-stay-away-dirty-content-5447/)

littlehummerboy 05-15-2007 10:28 AM

Sensitive viewers, stay away, Dirty content!

Was out running around some mountain trails last night and encountered mud and snow. Did not get stuck, but it was pretty tense in some places. Did not get any pics, as I did not have a camera, plus the fact that nobody wanted to get out in the muck! We got a bit lost, so it was dark when we got home, so the dark pics are not that great, plus most of the mud had fallen off. Took another pic this morning just before washing it down!

https://www.hummerforums.com/upfiles...4486ADADC5.jpg

https://www.hummerforums.com/upfiles...AC8DA70E51.jpg

https://www.hummerforums.com/upfiles...a726432437.jpg

ebrown 05-15-2007 10:37 AM

RE: Sensitive viewers, stay away, Dirty content!

:DThat was some dirty content im glad i prepared myself:D

HummerGuy 05-15-2007 10:37 AM

Driving around in your back yard again huh :D It's ok, we won't hold it against you if you are afraid. I was at one point, but when I went through my first mud puddle, I felt alive, ALIVE I TELL YOU!

Hummergirl4 05-15-2007 11:10 AM

The Dirt Gods are smiling upon youhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_1.gif

importkiller 05-15-2007 11:46 AM

whats the problem? My h3 always looks like that....it's over a year old now, maybe I should give it it's second wash this weekend.:D

HumRluvR 05-15-2007 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

Was out running around some mountain trails last night and encountered mud and snow. Did not get stuck, but it was pretty tense in some places. Did not get any pics, as I did not have a camera, plus the fact that nobody wanted to get out in the muck! We got a bit lost, so it was dark when we got home, so the dark pics are not that great, plus most of the mud had fallen off. Took another pic this morning just before washing it down!

You call that DIRTY Karl.... HAHAHHHAHAHAAAHa
Take a Look Boyz N Girlzzzz....

And that's Nothing... Wait Till I actualy Hit MUD Holes Instead of Swamps... LoL

HummBob 05-16-2007 02:48 AM

I KNEW I SHOULD'NT have Clicked this THREAD!!!

POOR....POOR Dirty HUMMER's!!![:o][:o]:(:([&:]

H34 pleasure 05-16-2007 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

I KNEW I SHOULD'NT have Clicked this THRE.AD!!!

POOR....POOR Dirty HUMMER's!!![:o][:o]:(:([&:]

X2..[:'(]

ZYNE 05-16-2007 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Driving around in your back yard again huh :D It's ok, we won't hold it against you if you are afraid. I was at one point, but when I went through my first mud puddle, I felt alive, ALIVE I TELL YOU!

This of course coming from the guy that actually MOVED rocks OUT OF THE WAY on the trails up at Badlands .... tsk tsk .. hehehehehee :D:D:D:D:D

ZYNE 05-16-2007 02:41 PM

My gawd Humrluvr ... I think crap started growing on your H3 after that trip.. bet that was a fun trip to the carwash too huh ... :)

importkiller 05-16-2007 07:30 PM

Mike moved rocks out of the way to get up a trail??!?!? I must have missed that.....that's some funny stuff

I lost all my muddy h3 pics on my old computer, but I had this one of my hoe after a trail run saved on photobucket

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ing2004010.jpg

the inside was twice as bad:D:Dyes I was wheeling with the windows opened,....my wife almost killed me when I got home from that deer hunting trip. Between the mud covering the entire interior and a few puddles of blood in the rear cargo area she was a little peeved:D

HumRluvR 05-16-2007 09:10 PM

LMFAO.... you Stuffed the Kill In the Back?????? Now That's some Funny Shyte :D:D:D

importkiller 05-19-2007 10:54 AM

hells yes!!whats the cargo area for anyway?

ZYNE 05-19-2007 05:51 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

Mike moved rocks out of the way to get up a trail??!?!? I must have missed that.....that's some funny stuff
Actually, to get down ... something about his tires sucking .. I know both JDrew and Myself were very relieved knowing that coffee can size rock was removed .. gawd only knows what kind of damage it could've done LOL!!!!

Sorry Mike, I had too :)

ZYNE 05-19-2007 05:53 PM

hells yes!!whats the cargo area for anyway?
Stuff the Mrs. in when she won't stop telling you how to drive? At least I have the 3rd row seat in mine .. it's not THAT much of a punishment really ... lol!

Hummergirl4 06-01-2007 07:43 AM

I lost all my muddy h3 pics on my old computer, but I had this one of my hoe after a trail run saved on photobucket

the inside was twice as bad:D:Dyes I was wheeling with the windows opened,....my wife almost killed me when I got home from that deer hunting trip. Between the mud covering the entire interior and a few puddles of blood in the rear cargo area she was a little peeved:D
Now something like that would't bother me at all.... I always put my deer in my vehicle after I've been hunting. I'd rather have a little blood and mud on my carpet than have antlers gouging my paint..hahahhah

HummerGuy 06-01-2007 07:56 AM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Actually, to get down ... something about his tires sucking .. I know both JDrew and Myself were very relieved knowing that coffee can size rock was removed .. gawd only knows what kind of damage it could've done LOL!!!!

Sorry Mike, I had too :)
Yeah, I must have missed all these wonderful comments about my rock. Let me add, it was razor sharp, and wasn't just "a rock" but some kind of stone that looked like it was chiselled away and was laying in my path with it's sharp edges. I have factory cheapy 32" tires and didn't want to roll over and and have it slice my tires. I did that before when I had my Rodeo and learned my lesson.

Thanks for all your feedback Nick and Mike. I'm glad you pansy's think so highly of me :D:D

Dennis 06-01-2007 09:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Hummergirl4

Now something like that would't bother me at all.... I always put my deer in my vehicle after I've been hunting. I'd rather have a little blood and mud on my carpet than have antlers gouging my paint..hahahhah
I have to admit little lady..you are quite the outdoors person and I admire your..shall we say, lack of sissiness:)[sm=Awwww.gif]

Greenblade 06-04-2007 01:09 AM

my poor truck is starting to hate me, i think.

it emails me and asks to be cleaner. it says "my chrome is so shiny. why? why?"

naw, it loves it

[IMG]local://upfiles/437/F77CE7465ED34E679D5D7EF06A52CE22.jpg[/IMG]

Choco 06-05-2007 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

naw, it loves it

OMGOSH, now that is a definition of muddy

Greenblade 06-11-2007 12:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Choco

naw, it loves it

OMGOSH, now that is a definition of muddy
i do what i can!

ZYNE 06-13-2007 03:54 PM

naw, it loves it

You make me proud Greenie .. gottoget them birch white's dirty every once in a while :-)

Not as dirty (yet) but I got close to your "style" by the time I had broken the glass and gotten out of there ... If you don't have a roof full of mud when you're done, you just ain't doing it right :-)

[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/01570EF039CC4847B371854BDC4EC1E8.jpg[/IMG]

littlehummerboy 06-13-2007 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

naw, it loves it

You make me proud Greenie .. gottoget them birch white's dirty every once in a while :-)

Not as dirty (yet) but I got close to your "style" by the time I had broken the glass and gotten out of there ... If you don't have a roof full of mud when you're done, you just ain't doing it right :-)

[IMG]local://upfiles/1157/01570EF039CC4847B371854BDC4EC1E8.jpg[/IMG]
While our birch white Hummer doesn't look nearly as dirty as greenblades, it is a testament to the 2" fender flares and mud guards I have on ours that kept it as clean as it was. The underside was totally caked, so the flares did their job!

ZYNE 06-13-2007 04:53 PM

No, Greenblad hasus bothwaaaaaaaaaaaay beat in that department ... but it sure does look good on the whities :-)

I'll pass on the mud guards .. it's just more stuff I have to take off the truck before hitting the trails. I know, the reaction here will be "What!?!?! Take them off??" so I'll provide the answer right away ... I either take them off, or the trail will do it for me .. LOL!! I wouldn't mind a fender flare kit but there is no way in hell I'm spending $800+ on a couple of pieces of plastic .. and in all honesty .. I like to see a dirty truck after a day in the woods .. means I had me a good ol' time :-) I am probably going to invest in those magnetic body protectors though ... I got me a couple of nice gashes here and there ... my window vent shades looks like I've taken a sand paper to em in some spots ... :-) Ohh well, they were see-through when I installed them *sighs* ... :) I can see the fender flares getting pretty narly rather quickly as well ... hell, the black roof trim on mine sort of looks like previously mentioned window vent shades ... they really do need to trim those trails lol ... or I should probably avoid the ATV trails huh ... lol

ZYNE 06-13-2007 04:58 PM

And for the record ... if you're in a spot where you need to spin your threads clean .. I think I'd rather see as much as possible of thatstuff go down the sides of my truck than build up in the wheel wells ... I know where that pic was taken mudflaps would've been useless .. assuming you actually got that far in with them still on the vehicle ... They ended up having to take the ladder style under body protection off my deuce when I had it in for oil the following week, it was bent pretty good in some spots ... Not sure what they did to get it back to shape, prolly heated it and beat it back in to submission ... you got crap hanging off like flaps .. I have a feeling you will more than likely leave them there :-)